Can't play Mario Strikers online

qwerty123

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2007
Can't play online Mario Strikers

I got a Wii today, wireless modem is connected to the Wii successfully, with the green sign next to the name of the modem (green means its a perfect connection).

I downloaded Super Mario 64 in 2 minutes so I assume that's pretty fast.

Went on Mario Strikers online and I can rarely find people, and I lose connection whenever I do.

Any ideas?

You shouldn't really make 2 topics that are the same. Wait for someone to reply to your first.

i had the same sort of problems when i first started, but after a few tries and a few hours or so it was fine

Read the manual for your Modem/Router. And if you use a Wireless Modem/Router you can still change the broadcast channel for the wireless broadcast.

Google your modem/router.

that was happening to me its because of ur wireless router, mine was a netgear i tried everything to get it to work but it didnt and that router was £79.99, so i brought a buffalo whrg54s because Official Nintendo Magazine recommended it, and ever since i brought it all has worked suberb, and that was only £25 on ebuyer

Routers work better. I had a wireless modem that never worked for me. Once I got a router I was able to connect seamlessly to the internet in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

My suggestion is that you delete the connection from your Wii and reconnect it.

Back