Carnival Sold OUT in my area

I just stopped in to Target about 10 minutes ago and they had plenty of Metroid and Carnival. ZERO consoles though, they are still very hard to get in this area.

Fatal Bug in Carnival Wii Game

Be glad that you cannot get one - I went through TWO disks from GameStop and both were defective. If you follow a certain signpost in the game it will cause the Wii to crash with an annoying whining sound and a blank screen. The only recourse is to pull the AC plug!

The game is amusing but not high on replay value. I would give it time 1) for Global Star to iron out the manufacturing problems and 2) for the price to drop!:yikes:

DoctorQ9 said:
Be glad that you cannot get one - I went through TWO disks from GameStop and both were defective. If you follow a certain signpost in the game it will cause the Wii to crash with an annoying whining sound and a blank screen. The only recourse is to pull the AC plug!

The game is amusing but not high on replay value. I would give it time 1) for Global Star to iron out the manufacturing problems and 2) for the price to drop!:yikes:

Never had that problem yet, and I have played at least 24 hours on it.

This is the best game for the wii since wii sports...if you like these sorts of games. I can't get my wife off the wii for me to play because she loves this game...and she hates video games!

I rented this game. It is relatively fun for awhile but will get old fast for single player. Some of the games are purely random, which is annoying, although of course there real world equivalents are random also. I'd only recommend buying it if you think you need more party games and already have the good ones like Rayman. Oh and where are the good scores? Its at 56% on metacritic.

Well my sister bought it for me because it had skee-ball on it. We eneded up playing it for hours it was a lot of fun. I though I'd hate it but it ended up being very fun way better than mario party and rayman.

Why is everyone so suprized? 11M consoles across america ya kno :p

More like 4.6 million and climbing across America, the stats are even there for you in 93's sig.

I just didn't think this game was going to get this much support, and glad to hear from Brady that it is actually some fun.

blueovalboy7 said:
More like 4.6 million and climbing across America, the stats are even there for you in 93's sig.

I just didn't think this game was going to get this much support, and glad to hear from Brady that it is actually some fun.
Ah didnt see that, thanks for pointing that out

Back