Celebrity Mii's

Looks cool to have. I wish I had a The Rock. He is cool.

Off topic : Lethal and wiiboy, can you add me to your Wiis? Wiiboy, I tried to pm you but your box is full

Instead of having to go through and register Wii codes just to exchange miis, why not post the list of attributes that you used to create the mii?
eg.
Face: 3
Eyes: 4
eyebrows: 6 color: 3
etc.
It is a little more involved but at least we can post our creations here and everyone who reads it can re-create it on their own Wiis without having to register dozens of Wii codes.

Imagine playing wii baseball with Chuck Norris, Hitler, you, oprah and other celebreties...WOW :crazy: :wtf: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Hey can I get some Mii's from you people. I made a hitler.

2Wiitarded said:
Hey can I get some Mii's from you people. I made a hitler.

Ummm... :shocked:

That might not be to popular with the European release. Why would you bring so much Hate to a Loving council such as the Wii?

I tried to make Heidi Klum, I have found that hot chicks are hard to make because they dont have many distinguishing charateristics. If you tell someone who it is they will say "Oh, yeah that looks like her" but to have someone guess would be painful.

... then again maybe I just dont have the Mii makin' skillz.

-Bobby

I made a very realistic Mrs./Mr. Garison and Oprah

however I'm a retard and still don't know what the hell a friend code is for and where you guys are getting them from

I've made Adolf Hitler, Micheal Jackson, and 50 Cent. All of em look really close to the person (which is kinda scary)

StevenNevets said:
I made a very realistic Mrs./Mr. Garison and Oprah

however I'm a retard and still don't know what the hell a friend code is for and where you guys are getting them from
You get your own friend code from the wii message board in the adrress book, left bottom corner where you send messages

i just made a pretty convincing "Klingoon". This will be the only post where my secret Trek side comes out.

xJACKASS said:
I picked Terry Tate in parade few days ago, isn't the football player?
hahaha Terry Tate, OFFICE LINEBACKER!

I picked up Michael Jackson and Ice Cube from a friend. I'd love to pick up some of these mii's as well.

Back