Characters for SSBB

Numberwang

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2006
My friend at school said that he has seen a trailer for SSBB that has every character that is in SSBB so far. i dont know if this is true (he doesnt lie much) but i was wondering if anybody else knew? and if you do, can you post the link aswell:smilewinkgrin:

o and i new about the trailer with metaknight, PIT, snake, pikachu, mario, wario, zero suit samus e.t.c

You mean a second trailer? I have no knowledge of any other characters being revealed or another trailer other than the first one shown at E3

that ones alright but i seen a different one if i can find it again ill send ya the link

i hate it when friends do that. my idiot friend said he saw a trailer in youtube that had STEWIE as a playable character. he wont shutup about it. i obviously think hes lying.

sorry buddy but your bud is lying...their has been no such trailer or you would have seen it in super smash Dojo...sorry...and if any other ppl say they saw something diffrent...well it was someone that use the same original trailer and just made something diffrent out of it like putting slow motion or stuff like that...
so no their is no other trailer...

asdfghjkl said:
i hate it when friends do that. my idiot friend said he saw a trailer in youtube that had STEWIE as a playable character. he wont shutup about it. i obviously think hes lying.
LOL, Stewie? thats a laugh...

"You know what time it is? Time for a Sexy Party!" :lol:

Demon Slayer said:
sorry buddy but your bud is lying...their has been no such trailer or you would have seen it in super smash Dojo...sorry...and if any other ppl say they saw something diffrent...well it was someone that use the same original trailer and just made something diffrent out of it like putting slow motion or stuff like that...
so no their is no other trailer...

yeah...pretty much

Back