cheap games

bush1986

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
8951-7033-5839-8157
I have never played gamecube before... but i just got a wii about a month ago and bought 2 used controllers GC for VC games from gamestop and really liked them... I think i want to try some GC games now....... What good games are there that i could get from gamestop or somewhere else new/used.... I like about any game except for kiddie games....... any suggestions from u ppl.... I have kind of a small budget... thanks a lot!

well, for $10 you can get a gamestop cube controller, and some good games would be

Metroid Prime (1&2)
Resident Evil 4
Custom Robo
uhh...i cant think of any more right now, but i'll keep adding more

Try Metroid Prime 1 and 2 to prepare for Prime 3 coming to Wii next month. Super Mario Sunshine is really fun too if you like the Mario franchise.

Absolutely get Bond 007 Nightfire. Best shooter for GC out there. I'm also very suprised no one has mentioned super smash brothers melee. It got one of the best ratings and its probably the best for 4 player multiplayer. Mario Kart Double Dash is best racing game. You also could get ready for Mario Strikers Charged coming for US 7/30, by buying Super Mario Strikers. It's a soccer game if you don't know, and I think it's definitely the best Mario Sports game.

TortillaChip520 said:
lol i just assumed somebody already mentioned melee....i mean you gotta be a communist not to get melee!

I know, how could no one have suggested that? Best multiplayer out there.

i went and bought need for speed , hot pursuit 2 for 14.99(used) at gamestop..... and I also bought a used ninetendo wavebird controller for 17.99..... there really wasnt much of a chose.... i do have to say the wavebird controller is awesome.....i might take hot pursuit 2 back tho... i dont know .. i will try it for another couple days..... I really wanted metroid prime but they didnt have it.... well thanks everyone for your suggestions..... I am so dumb i didnt even know the GC games were that small.... talk about living in a bubble with a PS2 now 4 the last like 5 years+ ..... the wii i gotta say is like having 5 consoles.. wow!

I actually have need for speed hot pursuit 2 and i thought it was pretty cool. I liked the police chases most of all.

Back