chose the wrong wiimote after update

fleigh16

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2011
us
Hi can anyone help me??

just got the new zelda game and after the intial update it asked for me to choose the wiimote that i had... I chose the wiimotion plus which i do not have is there anyway to reset the selection because now i cant even start to play the game because of not having that particular wiimote. we have the original.. please help!!!

Ok, if the problem is that the game itself is not letting you play..

Delete the game save data stored on your Wii. Then try to play it again.
Otherwise, just buy a new controller with the Motion Plus included(good choise, trust me) ;)

Hope this helps.

ya... i did the hard reset for the console.. however i just found out that the wiimotion plus or at least the adapter is required to play Zelda Skyward Sword. So i guess getting one is the only solution.. thanks so much though for your reply!
Merry Christmas

I'm fairly certain the intruction manual explains how to set a wiimote as the main wiimote for the console. refer to the wii manuals and any manual that came with the wiimote.

ya... i did the hard reset for the console.. however i just found out that the wiimotion plus or at least the adapter is required to play Zelda Skyward Sword. So i guess getting one is the only solution.. thanks so much though for your reply!
Merry Christmas

No problem, same to you!!

Back