Classic Controller vs Wii Remote with Nunchuk

Raven1066

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2011
Alabama
I was wondering how many people use the classic controller as opposed to the Nunchuk for first person shooting games?

Has anyone every used both and which did you prefer? For some reason I think the classic controller would work better, but I haven't been able to get the hang of it yet.

I've tried countless times to get the hang of the wiimote nunchuck combo, and it just don't happen for me, I use the classic control pad, but considering getting the pro pad as it is basically a ps2 pad......

Ive used the nunhuk + wiiremote for Modern Warfare: Reflex && World at War
good controls for those game as you are forced to use those controls unless you have a zapper

I use the CCP now tho for black ops and conduit 2 and as stated above its like a ps2/3 control minus the joy sticks being able to click down

Ive used the nunhuk + wiiremote for Modern Warfare: Reflex && World at War
good controls for those game as you are forced to use those controls unless you have a zapper

I use the CCP now tho for black ops and conduit 2 and as stated above its like a ps2/3 control minus the joy sticks being able to click down

this controller would be almost perfect if the joy sticks had a click down function.

If the control pad had click down function it would make things much easier for my style of play, atm my melee button requires be to move off the right stick, same for run......

I still play really well even without the melee though :)

Wii zapper or ccp

I use wii zapper. I feel it's the best experience because you are moving like you would in real life. I have never used ccp.

It's all about what you know

I used to hardcore ps fan but since I got the wii, I've changed my mind. I've played conduit 2 with the wiimote and nunchuk combo... For those who've played it, know that you have to flick the nunchuk to throw a grenade... Well recently played black ops on ps3 and I kept flicking the dang controller to try and throw a grenade! So in completion, it's all about what your used to like what you do most often

Back