COD 4 Or Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bran said:
COD 4 Over Here
I got a totally awesome picture of COD on my desktop.

JohnRichAndyCod2.jpg

Almost like they're telling a joke...

"Three fish walk into a bar..."

Squall7 said:
I got a totally awesome picture of COD on my desktop.

JohnRichAndyCod2.jpg

Almost like they're telling a joke...

"Three fish walk into a bar..."
ROFLLMAO ROFLCOPTER I ment the game.

I like Halo 3 more, but I haven't played much COD 4, I don't like how you can only have one player online. I mainly play games when my friends are over. Halo has a lot of replay value because of Forge.

Roadrunner32 said:
I like Halo 3 more, but I haven't played much COD 4, I don't like how you can only have one player online. I mainly play games when my friends are over. Halo has a lot of replay value because of Forge.
sorry but forge sucks its fun for 5 minutes then it's just boring

nooo forge is pretty cool. just not everyone is into taking the time to make a good forge map.
i prefer call of duty 4 for playing to win.
i like halo 3 just for when i feel like goofing around and having wacky fun.

CoD4 for me for me though it's really the people if my friends are there it's fun

what --->I<--- think...

call of duty 4 will be fun for a good long time.

halo 3 is fun and if you have lots a friends you can spend all day playing custom games or goofin around in social slayer.

you will prolly play it for a very very very long time.

CoD4 addictive and more competitive and custom games arent as good as halo though.

CoD4 more tactics

So if you dont have many friends on xbox live your best bet would be CoD4

if you have a ton of friends that play halo 3..buy halo 3

When I was playing halo 3 loads I thought COD4 would never win me over but I was very wrong :p When I played a halo match yesterday after like 2 months I was like, errrrrrrr... back to COD4 pls :)

@#1master its not like the call of duty games are being released weeks after each other, just try COD4 you'll be suprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back