COD4 online is #####ng me off

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
K now a few days ago wen i was trying the online and had that "trying to join potential matches" message for hours on end but today just about put me off the online altogether. To begin with, out of an hour of trying to join matches i got to play about two 5 minute games. After that, every single match i and about 20 other players connected to, just ended as it began with that annoying msg "host ended game". The other thing that anoys me is i was trying to add someone to my party and invite them to games and vice versa them to me. Every time i clicked yes to join ther party or game it just came up with "Error. Unable to connect to host" or "Error. Unable to connect to game" or some bs like that. Seriously i feel like hunting down whoever thought of this stupid ps3 online system for COD4. Why would u even release a game with such a stupid internet gaming concept. I have to say, COD4 is one of the best games ive played by far everything about it is perfect including the online which i love (WHEN I CAN GET A DAMN GAME) but the online connections and servers and whatnot just put me off it at time. Soz for long post but had to vent my frustrations.

OMFG I agree with you 100 percent.I only got 2 or 3 games in 30 mins.Its really anoying you pay $60 for a game that you really buy for the online and you get nothing.And when you finally find a game you get the
HOST ENDED GAMEAHHHHHHH
I hope this gets fixed soon im getting MAD:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :frown2:

was urs today aswell? i mean its bad on other days but today is worst by far. Im going to try again in a few hours and hopefully it wont result in wanting to smash my head against a wall or stare at grass due to boredom from waiting for a match. They better release a patch soon or do something cuz we need actual server lists......we dont just wanna click "find game" and then pick and choose TD or FFA or domination or watever and pray that ppl are playing those and pray that theres a free spot. We then have to have our fingers crossed that the host wont end the game after one min of play (one minute if were lucky, of course). FFS it annoys me just thinking about how bad the connecting to a match system is!

Ya you buy these games and expect when you press find game you get the game you want and get it fast.I want to play to play ground wars and i have to do sabotage instead.AHHHHHH.I hope it will be fixed:prrr: :nonod: :sad: :mad:

anyone who reads this and plays this game online what are the game types where u can find the most matches. Ive only been playing online for a week and so far ive found domination, occasionally team deathmatch and ground war get the most but any others and out of those 3 wats the most populated?

Ok so im trying to play call of duty right now and all it says is downloading game settings i know it's says that when you start but its been like that for 5 mins now ahhhhhhhhhhh.IM TIRED OF THIS :mad5: :mad5: :cryin: :mad: :incazzato: :devil:
Well it works now but...I CANT FIND A GAME

The main problem with this game is online.WHY WHY

Last edited:
Hmmm, i play online usually ever night and it rarely happens to me. I have owned the game since release date too. There is nothing they or you can do about the host ending the game, that is just some lame player who quits cause he's not winning. The ODD time it will not connect (find a game) but it has only happened a couple of times. I only play team deathmatch though.

Back