Come on Capcom, Dead Rising 2 don't come to Wii?

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, yesterday Capcom announces Dead Rising 2 developed from Blue Castle Studios for PC, Xbox360 and PS3. Why isn't coming to Wii!!

Come on Capcom, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop is a day one purchase for me and if this game surpass the million mark (I'm hope so), why don't deliver the sequel for Wii?

I hope you make a direct port from the HD version using the same engine directly to the Wii instead the old RE4 engine. This time we want a game as close the Xbox360/Ps3 versions on Wii with gorgeous graphics and all the features!!

We hope you release the Wii version several months later!!

That's it!!

Why isn't coming to Wii!!

The Wii cant handle the first one with out cuting back on a lot of it so theres no chance of it coping with the game
Unless they cut out a lot of it
The Wii version of the first was a good idea
Till they started to cut a lot of it out
Granted the photo bits where a bit of a waste
But the zombies ?
[STRIKE]Dawn of the dead [/STRIKE]Dead risings best point was the amount of zombies on screen at once granted most didnt do much but what do you expect zombies are ment to be dumber than a Big brother contestant
No jump ?
Ok Frank didnt jump that high but the walking over zombies heads was handy
Come on Capcom, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop is a day one purchase for me and if this game surpass the million mark (I'm hope so), why don't deliver the sequel for Wii?
Read above
I hope you make a direct port from the HD version using the same engine directly to the Wii instead the old RE4 engine. This time we want a game as close the Xbox360/Ps3 versions on Wii with gorgeous graphics and all the features!!
Read above again

Its all about the hardware
The Wii cant push as many poligons as other consoles

You really dont understand.

The Wii simply cannot handle anything like the ps360 versions.
If we had the same amount of zombies, itd look like ps1 graphics.
If it had conduit-esque graphics, there'd be about 15 on screen at a time.

Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop doesn't look too impressive to me, a second one may just as well be another disappointment.

Come-on Wii owners you too complaint the sequel? CTYD is a lazy developed but I'm sure if Capcom make Dead Rising 2 for Wii, this time they will put huge effort. I know Capcom has talented people, you can check this with the gorgeous MH3 graphics. If they take seriously this game, it will be a great game on Wii!!
I will post a topic in the Capcom and Blue Castle forums to push for this game finnaly comes to Wii!!
You can do the same!!

Come-on Wii owners you too complaint the sequel? CTYD is a lazy developed but I'm sure if Capcom make Dead Rising 2 for Wii, this time they will put huge effort. I know Capcom has talented people, you can check this with the gorgeous MH3 graphics. If they take seriously this game, it will be a great game on Wii!!
I will post a topic in the Capcom and Blue Castle forums to push for this game finnaly comes to Wii!!
You can do the same!!

Can't see any of that happening to be honest.

And yes, CTYD looks very washed out and N64esque which is bad for even the Wii's standards.

1216242304528tc3.gif

Have you even read some of the other posts?

Ill summerise
The Wii cant handle it

This is like the time when I worked in that shop that I mention and a customer came in asking for GTA 3 for the Playstation and tryed to say that it was possible on it and that "If the Playstation could do Tombraider it could do GTA 3

The same the people say: "Dead Rising never comes to Wii" and finnaly happen!!

This is the link:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/dead_rising/go/forum/view/7491/17811/General_Discussion

Join with me and together will push Capcom and Blue Castle to start making Dead Rising 2 for Wii!!
Now we change it to
"A decent port of Dead Rising for the Wii will never happen"

not a fan of ports~

Yeah I hate the ports on the Atari 2600 mostly

Pad ports on the back ?
What where they thinking

Exactly, the Wii version of CTYD looks like a sloppy, lazy effort by Capcom, even if you consider the Wii's limitations.

It's hard to forgive them for such a lame effort. I mean, even RE4 Gamecube Edition had more zombies on screen at once.

It's hard to forgive them for such a lame effort. I mean, even RE4 Gamecube Edition had more zombies on screen at once.
They where enclosed areas (even the open bits where smaller) and the only things you can use are in your inventory

Dead rising has a massive (and I mean big) Mall and loads of things that can be picked up
So if you count all the weapons as well theres a lot on screen

Back