confirm this: auto-shield, no camera control, entire game mirrored?

spinecraft

autobomb.net
Sep 15, 2006
someone told me that camera control was removed from the game, that the shield automatically blocks, and that the entire game has been mirrored (rather than just link's character model).

confirm?

sheild isnt auto block, cause i saw a preview and it showed the guy making links shield hold up, then it kept giving the option to sheild bash

spinecraft said:
someone told me that camera control was removed from the game, that the shield automatically blocks, and that the entire game has been mirrored (rather than just link's character model).

confirm?

I hope you can control the camera. I've often used it to get a better look around dungeons etc. Sometimes i get a bit stuck because i couldnt see everything i needed to.

Well, it is kinda Auto Shield. You hold down Z, (z-targeting) and your sheild will go up, so you don't need to press two buttons just to Z-Target and hold your shield up.

The camera control never bothers me realy. I never used the camera control in Zelda. You just Z-Target to make the camera behind you, which is 70% of the time what I do. But you can also enter first person with the C-Button, and look around.

Yes, the entire world is mirrored. But who the hell cares about that? o.o

If you mean to ask this, as to buy the Gamecube version, don't. The Wii version is ten times better. Don't DARE buy the Gamecube version instead.

The game cube version has a mirrored map... e.g. you go into a town and the shop is on the right on the Wii... on the GC is on the left...

or is it the wii that has a mirrored version...

I guess it depends on how you look at it...

TheRook

p.s. I hope someone got my how you loook at it pun...

with blocking it auto blocks if your locked onto that target it and facing him. ou only control the shield to do a shield attack to hit the enemy with it by slapping the nunchuck forward. and it isnt as bad as you seem this is ana amazing game

Latest posts

Back