Confirmed:COD Black ops for wii 9th November.

Thats good its now conformed for wii, we need wiispeak for COD and more Co-op games (hence the word Co-op)

From the break down trailer we may also get to absail down buildings,im sure this will use wii speak in co-op but im not sure about it in 10 player matches.

Oh goody another COD game.

Wii speak on COD?
Enjoy talking to kids

Wii speak on COD?
Enjoy talking to kids
Dont be so negative!
Not all people are bad mouthed and ive got freinds in cod who are in their 20's and 30's who have a worse gob than teenagers.

Wii speak on COD?
Enjoy talking to kids
Dont be so negative!
Not all people are bad mouthed and ive got freinds in cod who are in their 20's and 30's who have a worse gob than teenagers.

Yeah, my friend I'm one of thosse!!

I expect fullly support for Wiispeak and Motion+ !!!

Also is time to DLC too!!

Treyarch, please listen!!

Wii speak on COD?
Enjoy talking to kids
Dont be so negative!
Im not negative.
Theres to many COD games.
The market is getting flooded by them and people still buy them like mindless zombies.

Please don't use fonts of that size again.

Downloadable content is only there for the creators to make more money from things that are already off the disc

Wii speak on COD?
Enjoy talking to kids
Dont be so negative!

Good for you, whatever you say Stickmode

Yea ok, your expectations (or demands) might or might not be met. Also IF YOU expect Full support for wiispeak and motion+, then heres an idea, it's a crazy idea but it might just work, IF you expect these things WHY DON'T YOU PROGRAM THIS GAME, if you can't then shut up.

DLC is extra content to probably jack up the price (not necessary at all!!) meaning WE MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR DLC. oh no i forgot YOU WANT it to be free, won't freaking happen.

Stickmode, why the heck DID you write this in Comic Stands MS with the font side of 5, do u think we all can't see that well? like WHY?

Last edited:
Back