considering...

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
ok...so i'm considering getting an xbox 360 because i always hear my friends saying how good it is and the fact that 360 always gets the best game:
halo 3
gears of war
much much more

anyway i have well over £400 and i am selling my ps2 with 60 games soon. i should be able to get one but i just need my parents permission. is the 360 really worth getting? will it be like when the wii said about the controller? becasue to be honest the wii controller's not as good as i anticipated.

anyway i dont want to sell my wii because i caan get games like mario galaxys and super smash bros.

I have a 360 magazine with dvd content and i must say that 360 graphix looks amazing! hows the gameplay?

thanks

yes the xbox is good for FPS games such as halo rainbow ghost recon pg3 Its good more for shooting and driving, ONline PLay is Amazing, but have to pay but it aint much and its worth it.
YA have and arcade where ya can download games ect.. ( requires Point like the wii)

Dont sell the wii. But the 360 is worth getting but try and get a good cooling device for it 2 incase of overheating and clean it now and again for dust that will cause overheating if left to collect.

It good Get 1.

HAHA!, ive been talking to my da about it and it sounds like i'm gettig one, so far!

i found a priemium with a wireless controller and headset + gears of war and crackdown for £279

You forgot about games like Lost Planet, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Forza 2, Oblivion with the Lost Isles Expansion pack, etc. There's alot of fun games on 360. The graphics are awesome and the online gaming is bar none. Xbox 360 is totaly worth it if you're really into gaming.

i am really into gaming

dont forget the best titles: Assassins creed
GTA 4

sorry to double post but:

YES!!!!

i got my xbox 360 priemium today with gears of war and crackdown! its the best console in the world dammit! i cant wait to connect to xbox live and play the halo 3 beta test

Yellow_Wii said:

YES!!!!

i got my xbox 360 priemium today with gears of war and crackdown! its the best console in the world dammit! i cant wait to connect to xbox live and play the halo 3 beta test

i would have got the elite

Yellow_Wii said:

YES!!!!

welcome to the world of the xbox 360, sorry you had to miss out on it for a year and a half :thumbsup:

1. wii brendo 376872357, just because i have a console doesnt make me a ' fanboy'. I buy a console because of its controller, game libary, POWER!, graphics, what it can do, storage etc.

and tbh i cant see myself playing on my wii for a long................................................................time.

2. Meh i dont really want 120 gb, i dont think i'll put that much apart from games and demos on it.

3. Thnaks sovieto, i finally see what you have been saying in all of your posts. I'm hooked up until the next console comes out ! i'm sticking with microsoft in the future!

If you like the 360, i say get it. i hear the wii and 360 are a great combination. and i wouldnt give up on wii just yet, becuase tis still new and we only have release titles to play. so hang in there.

Back