Could you still get a copy of The Conduit at gamestop if you didn't preorder it?

scott26

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
I didn't preorder The Conduit because I was on the fence of getting it, but it's getting good reviews and the online looks amazing. I called my local Gamestop and they told me that they will be getting copies of The Conduit this afternoon. He wasn't sure if there would be copies left for people who didn't preorder the game. Have any of you got the game at Gamestop with out preordering it?

Any reason you can't call like Best Buy or Target or something? I try to avoid gamestop whenever possible haha.

Any reason you can't call like Best Buy or Target or something? I try to avoid gamestop whenever possible haha.

Best Buy and Target said that it's not available in store and only online. Though I would rather just get it in the store instead of paying extra for shipping and waiting longer.

Best Buy and Target said that it's not available in store and only online. Though I would rather just get it in the store instead of paying extra for shipping and waiting longer.

Call them. The Gamestop here in Indianapolis had copies available in addition to those pre-ordered.

I didn't pre-order the game, and I finally found a GameStop that had some copies in stock. Apparently, nobody had reserved a copy from that store, so they sold me one of their "Special Edition" copies. Boo-Yah!

Yeah, i just bought one from eb games a few hours ago (eb games and gamestop are the same thing) they still had 2 copies left. I played it for a few hours, took a break, and now when i turned it back on, the cursor wouldnt appear... f^ck my wii

where do I find my promo code? If its on the receipt i accidentally threw it away.

I got it at Gamestop. They had only one extra copy and the rest were preorders. It's pretty fun so far. I'm on the fifth mission of the single player and I played a couple of matches in the online multiplayer and Bounty Hunter was super fun.

I got it at Gamestop. They had only one extra copy and the rest were preorders. It's pretty fun so far. I'm on the fifth mission of the single player and I played a couple of matches in the online multiplayer and Bounty Hunter was super fun.

Good to hear you are enjoying yourself.

Back