Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

I know they don't want to scare the non-gamers with too much info at once but these channels should be coming out a little faster than this. I think people can handle new things better than Nintendo is giving them credit for. Keep people interested with fresh stuff, not bored and losing interest.

Good point the_fith, I still can't believe that Japan has'nt got this channel yet.

Wow you kinda brought this thread from the dead :lol:

No, they said April for Japan, but that was back in March.
Even Japan still dont have it yet.

looking forward to the channel. comparing mii's sounds quite fun! sounds promising! :yesnod:

Off Topic: and Lee have you added me on MSC because i sent you a pm with my friend code in it and i have added u and it still says connecting!:smilewinkgrin:

WIIMAN999

Last edited:
Japanese Wii ’s have recently received a message from Nintendo indicating that the just announced Mii Popularity Channel will arrive on April 29th. It’s unknown if this date is solely for Japan or a worldwide release date, but it’s sooner than most expected. The new channel will pit Mii’s against each other and allow Wii owners to vote...

What happened??

Guys come on, there was never a release date and you know it. All that we had was Wiki info that was probably posted by some 9 year old who liked this channel.

Also, Im pretty sure that Ninty's goal is to make all the channels a worldwide release, seeing as all the other ones have been.

FYI, if Nintendo had the channel ready, they would give it to us. I dont know where this crap of, "Nintendo doesnt think we can handle another channel" came from, but if you believe that than you are crazy. Its obviously still in production, or else we would have it. Do you really think Nintendo has it done and is just sitting there, waiting for the perfect time to release it (another stupid channel) so that we dont get confused, or overwhelmed with 9channels.

Yes! I hope it comes out soon. Now I get to share all of my "joke Miis" across the world! Sweetness! :D

If this channel is pissing Nintendo off, then why not just cancel it and work on something else that might actually come out on time and have be a worthy channel.

Back