Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

Hummm, even I didn't know about this Mii Channal. this should be cool, it can also give us ideas on other Mii we can creat

Oh, and you almost have 9 posts. Do you really think that anyone here is going to care what you think of us?

I'm sorry, I forgot that post count was the only way people were able to make an informed opinion of someone else. Perhaps the Government should just set up a forum about jobs and make the person with the highest post count the Prime Minister...

Dolt. >_>;

Back on topic though - Sounds like a cool channel, though I am still waiting for them to release a patch which lets you place all your VC stuff in one channel. Would really help.

I know Im only new but I think yee should lay off the abusive posts and mabye talk about the topic. Peace.
Anyways wikis being really annoying. I wish nintendo would releaase something about the channel soon:mad2:

^^, Yea, i need something to keep me occupied until mario strikers charged is released.

I was watching TV today, and i saw the blue light on my wii come on! and i was like, ****....the Popularity channel!

Click below if you want details, but it WILL spoil it for you when you get the update...

So like i was saying, i turned on the wii ready for an update...but there were none to be done....strange..so i looked on the wii shop channel only to find nothing new....so i went into the MII CHANNELL...

I opened the Channel, and one of my friends had sent me a Mii...hes name was joe...and thats what was really making my wii slot turn blue. :cornut:

P.S: Cant wait for the popularity channel! hehe

ottoman said:
I was watching TV today, and i saw the blue light on my wii come on! and i was like, ****....the Popularity channel!

Click below if you want details, but it WILL spoil it for you when you get the update...

So like i was saying, i turned on the wii ready for an update...but there were none to be done....strange..so i looked on the wii shop channel only to find nothing new....so i went into the MII CHANNELL...

I opened the Channel, and one of my friends had sent me a Mii...hes name was joe...and thats what was really making my wii slot turn blue. :cornut:

P.S: Cant wait for the popularity channel! hehe

Damn you!
I got excited then...
Offtopic : please add a section to wikipedia wiichat article, just add a section, call it anything!

Griever said:
I'm sorry, I forgot that post count was the only way people were able to make an informed opinion of someone else. Perhaps the Government should just set up a forum about jobs and make the person with the highest post count the Prime Minister...

Actually its because it is the best and most reliable way to know if the person you are talking about is loyal to the site, given that you havent ever read any of their previous posts. It was a friendly reminder to the guy that he has no reputation here, and when joining a new forum its always best to not pick a fight with anyone until you get to know the place (and people).

LevesqueIsKing said:
Actually its because it is the best and most reliable way to know if the person you are talking about is loyal to the site, given that you havent ever read any of their previous posts. It was a friendly reminder to the guy that he has no reputation here, and when joining a new forum its always best to not pick a fight with anyone until you get to know the place (and people).

Well put.

i dont think it will be a great channel, but i think its a step in the right direction, plus it will be nice to know that nintendo has not forgotten that theres so much they can do with these channels.

dannytnj said:
i dont think it will be a great channel, but i think its a step in the right direction, plus it will be nice to know that nintendo has not forgotten that theres so much they can do with these channels.
these channels are Wiis screaming answer to PS3s home, i doubt nintendos forgotten about what they can do with them:idea:

Cool! I always love new channels. The Everybody Votes and Internet Channels were great additions, and I expect this one to be no less.

Back