"Create an Item" Contest Voting Poll

Hey, I just had to go up and refer to 2 different messages to make sense of what I was seeing.

i vote for me (samxcor3) and wii_girliefaerie i think her name is. come on people, A ZELDA AND STARFOX MASHUP!! ENOUGH WITH THE MUSHROOMS!

samXcor3 said:
i vote for me (samxcor3) and wii_girliefaerie i think her name is. come on people, A ZELDA AND STARFOX MASHUP!! ENOUGH WITH THE MUSHROOMS!

As much as I like Zelda, it was kind of bad dude.

luigimuchroom.jpg

Name of item: Luigi Assist Mushroom
Series:Mario
Effect: When Mario gets this mushroom Luigi will be summoned and will follow Mario and when Mario dies Luigi will switch out with him and you won't lose a a 1-UP. From then on you play as Luigi intill Luigi dies or you beat the level your on.Comments: I think this contest is awsome please let me join even though im late I'll start off early and wont get as even votes but I dont care!(Psst I used GIMP)YET ANOTHER MUSHROOM LOL SORRY!

EDIT:You dont have to add me to it I just wanted to post it!

Last edited:
Please do not post if you have already voted unless you have something mildly important to say, thanks. :)

Sorry, I can not accept new entries. It wouldn't be fair to those who entered on time and such and such.

And bw!, I am sorry, but your image was not available. All I saw was the hosting site's logo saying, "No direct linking" which was a bit suspicious. Not accusing you or anything but nonetheless, it was not available to see so how could we vote on it?

That being said, there will be another contest. It will not be exactly the same, but it will be similar. You can always enter that one.

Last edited:
ninwiis said:
peach flower :yesnod:
You most vote for two or else your vote will not be taken into consideration. :p

Back