The "Create an Item" Contest

Hey,by the way. My old Blooper Fan Club was closed on the Board Game section,but I started a new one in the Lounge! Its called New Blooper Fan Club!
Its got new pictures in the Art Gallery and stuff!!! Check it out!!

P.S:My Goom Mushroom ROCKS!!!!

Please don't Advertise Nick, even if it does have to do with the WiiChat forums.

Like my sig and the front page say, December 1st. This Saturday.

Item.jpg

Triangle of Three

Franchise: SSBB
Effects: When you grab it the game freezes and a image showing 3 things appears, you can select only one per time you grab the item, the Purple corner of the triangle (if Selected) will make all platforms on the level go invisible, this can be both an advantage or a disadvantage to you, the Green corner of the triangle (if selected) will swap special moves with the character closest to you, this may be an advantage or a disadvantage to you, and the Red corner of the triangle (if selected) will take all of the percent of damage and take your percentage back to 0%. Once you've selected any three the image will disappear and the game will unfreeze and which ever one of the three you selected will have its specific effect in the game.

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for submitting. The contest will continue until some random time tomorrow. I'll post an hour in advance until submissions will not be accepted.

Does this work? It's been my avatar on another site but yeah...

POW.png

Name of Item : WuddleBlock
Series : Mario I suppose
Effect : When Mario/Other character hit's this block, WuddlePook emerges out of the block and charges directly at Mario/Other character stealing current power (Fire Power/Star/etc.) and gives it to the closest enemy around (Have it be a Goomba/Koopa/etc.) If no power-up form is current at the moment of block activation, upon contact with WuddlePook, damage between forms continue as normal damage would be done, but instead it is as if life is 'stolen' for the closest enemy gains an extra life. If no enemy appears present upon activation of block, WuddlePook adds 1 second to the clock for each coin you have. He also adds ten seconds per remaining life (heart). He then heads to the end of the stage, where he waits until you arrive and he takes you to the top of the flag and grants you an extra life.
Comments : Eh was lurking and saw this link... I already had the pic, so I just needed to throw in a description. Wanted to make things fair, as it could screw you. The point of this block is to throw it in a part where a good amount of enemies are nearby so a player doesn't attempt to rush through recklessly and screw their self over.

No more submissions will be accepted.

I vote for JLU51396's wierd triangle thing.

It's not very well drawn but it is a very innovative concept.

Back