Create Your Features you'd Like to see on Wii!

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
A good idea i've come up with, Create a feature you'd like to see on the wii!
Of course im not going to start because well... I currently have no idea about anything i'd like to see and i don't want to spoil anyone so they won't post because i already posted it! [I actualy wanted to say something but i will once everyones done]

Downloadable online games, which may already exsist, i just dont know :p By games, i dont mean VC, i mean like Pictionary, where you use your wiimote as a control and you get a word and have to paint it and other people guess what it is.

I'd like it to be upgradable but then I would rather play on my computer, i dunno

I'd like to see more additions to the Wiimote (like nunchuck, light gun). I have no idea but whatever companies can think of.

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
i'd like it to be ay refridgerator or maybe u call it just a fridge?

Id like it to talk back like the car in knight rider lol... but seriously if they provide a way that the sensor follows your movements and not just wii mote. we would all end up running around crazy in our rooms. But more fun. Cant think of anything else. :cool:

hmmm

how about 100% Backwards compatible? i mean slots for all the old games, nes, snes, n64, gamecube, and ports for the old controlers. This is one thing i think would be sweet to have

Back