Dear God NO!!!!!!

gpoleweski said:
Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you! [STRIKE]An ignorant piece of fecal matter![/STRIKE] Someone with an opinion that I don't like. Oh my god noooooo!!!^^^^^^^

You obviously don't own own all three consoles (PS3 last week) so I fixed it. You're the ignorant one and I'm the one thats pissed.

I hate Nintendo's angle, I hate their online, and over time have become frustrated at the lack of technical power, there would be room for more innovation if lets say you could get a good enemy AI on an FPS, and I think casual gamers should all drown in a lava lake since I'm getting fed up with Nintendo. Argh! Oh well at least we still have Brawl and MKWii. Also give up on DLC, even Sakurai said this, Wii is a disc based console and Nintendo has some kind of problem with Hard Drives. They most likely aren't changing the FC system with this P2Play system.

If anyone with a good vocabulary disagrees with me and can state a rational point or properly explain this odd Pay to Play stuff, g'head, I'm bloody pissed though.

Last edited:
What a frigin stupid move. I can't pay to play! If they do, they better make it like XBL. Gamertag, friend list, no friend codes.

Oh my we do have a lot of drama queens on Wiichat. :lol: How about we wait on the details before we start making death threats to Nintendo.

The likelihood is we'll have the choice between paying for a better online system (what we've been asking for) or not paying and keeping the currently basic set up.

Have some faith in Nintendo.

I don't know if anyone else read the part where it said NWFC is still free. My still I guess they mean you can play online for free. And he also said other services will cost extra. Maybe it's not a monthly thing, it can be a one time purchase extra add on I guess.(Voice Chat?....)

Eagles said:
Oh my we do have a lot of drama queens on Wiichat. :lol: How about we wait on the details before we start making death threats to Nintendo.

The likelihood is we'll have the choice between paying for a better online system (what we've been asking for) or not paying and keeping the currently basic set up.

Have some faith in Nintendo.
That is exactly what I was thinking...:)

Desi_Wii_G said:
I don't know if anyone else read the part where it said NWFC is still free. My still I guess they mean you can play online for free. And he also said other services will cost extra. Maybe it's not a monthly thing, it can be a one time purchase extra add on I guess.(Voice Chat?....)

Youve to subscribe on a game by game basis which is either typical Nintendo stupidness or another reason to believe they are talking about MMOs. I really dont see how we could have MMos on a system with no Hard Drive. Theyve given us no reason to suspect a hard drive because when they are asked about it they always give a firm no but then again they were always adamant about free online play.

I heard that its not actually making you pay for the game itself, its just for extra stuff, eg. new songs for GH.

Someone probably brought this up already...

guys i think this is going to be for games that are big, like mmorpg's
pokemon and animal crossing please

mario kart wii WON'T use this, the box art has already been shown with the blue logo

and as a defence to xbox live, this service is only for certain games, not to play, so if you do get sick of a game that uses this, you can go back to free brawl or mario kart

Yeah, I agree with mushroomedmario on this one. Brawl and Mario Kart will probably be free. But still, I'm beginning to love my PS3 even more.

Nintendo shot down any hope of MMOs...

i just wanted to say hahahaha that hahahahah taunting "friend codes" hahaha is the worst idea i ever heard!!! because you can only taunt someone already on your friends list!!! hahahahahahahahaha

It was only an idea, don't be such a douche about it.

Meh, I don't really play the Wii for online play - that's what my Xbox 360 is for.

If Nintendo does adopt a P2P online service, they better have a good service to back up the price of admisison. And as of right now, unfortunately, it is not looking too good.

Knock the FCs and CRAPPY ASS SERVERS and I still won't pay. Its got to be "innovative" you know "revolutionary" before I pay. Look I wouldn't have a Wii if I didn't think it was gonna be revolutionary and its Nintendo because I think its pretty unimpressive, but seriously online is not their forte and they seem too interested in it. They should back off.

JUST DON'T MAKE AC ONLINE! Or any other first party games for that matter and I'll shut up.

Last edited:
Back