Death Note anime

Check the date
And the web address
bbcs web address is bbc.co.uk

There whould be something about this on the news

Theroy time
Since Nero and Milo both want the Death note
Why dosent Light just take out a few pagies from the hidden one and make a fake death note book he could give him self a diffrent name when handing the fake one over (mabe he could have a cammra on him (James bond stlye) so Misa could see the person)
Then when they (Nero and Milo)test it it will still work that time but wont work all the time

Darkprinny said:
Check the date
And the web address
bbcs web address is bbc.co.uk

There whould be something about this on the news

Theroy time
Since Nero and Milo both want the Death note
Why dosent Light just take out a few pagies from the hidden one and make a fake death note book he could give him self a diffrent name when handing the fake one over (mabe he could have a cammra on him (James bond stlye) so Misa could see the person)
Then when they (Nero and Milo)test it it will still work that time but wont work all the time
Yeah I guess that works.

Im gona be workin on some dn stuff next week

omg prinny, you said you wouldnt use the note!! now why did you go and use it? you know what this means :mad5:

Hides something behind his back
What notes ?

didn't realize death note ends at book 12. (on the manga) got to 11 then looked on wikipedia actually kind of glad they have stopped it where it is because after the L chapter the story sort of repeated itself in one way. I t hasn't been stretched beyond its story.

cant wait for book 12.

The second movie ends at the L saga

So im downloading it

Darkprinny said:
Hides something behind his back
What notes ?

Teh ones in teh new report. |3'/ 73|-| \\//\\//4'/ 1 5|o3|< 1337 |33773|2 7|-|4/\/ '/()|_|

(damn you prinny and your white text that i cant see till i quate you making a complete fool of my self in front of the wii chat members.-wow thats a mouthful, btw i wrote that 1337 by hand XD)

Last edited:

What Note book ?

Back