define your name

emmspokemon said:
im a girl btw, and im never having children :lol:

ahhhhh the spawn of emma!! demon baby!!!!!!:ciappa:

eh.....for a baby girl its going to be serena or serenity, they both mean serene and calm

and for a boy its Sereno meaning serene and calm or Saladin meaning righteouness of the religion

wario2ooo said:
eh.....for a baby girl its going to be serena or serenity, they both mean serene and calm

and for a boy its Sereno meaning serene and calm or Saladin meaning righteouness of the religion
U do like serene and calm dont u:lol: , i like serenity doe

wario...u make me feel bad

sadangel.gif

4 bolcks(who the f*** is giveing rep)

ps im not begging

Cameron - Name Meaning and Origin

Add to favorites (0) | Email this
The boy's and girl's name Cameron \c(a)-me-ron\ is pronounced KAM-er-en. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "crooked nose". Highlands clan name derived from the facial feature. Nickname of an especially valorous ancestor that became the surname of one of the oldest clans in Scotland. There were also Camerons in the Lowlands, linked with Cambernon in Normandy.

Cameron has 8 variant forms: Cam, Camaeron, Camedon, Camren, Camron, Camry, Kameron and Kamrey.

Baby names that sound like Cameron are Kamron and Kamryn.

Cameron is a popular male first name and a very popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the boy's name Cameron. Click here to compare Cameron with related baby names.

Popular male first name
Im popular lol
And Im scottish so I want to be called Cameron Cameron

Heres my second name
Macfarlane - Name Meaning and Origin

Add to favorites (0) | Email this
The boy's name Macfarlane \m(a)-cfarla-ne, mac-far-lane\ is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "Bartholomew's son". The source form is Parthalan.

Macfarlane is a very rare male first name and a very popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Displayed below is the baby name popularity trend for the boy's name Macfarlane. Click here to compare Macfarlane with related baby names.

Last edited:
Umm well, Jam and McCloud don't work so, I will have to use the full name James, I wonder what McCloud would mean

Last edited by a moderator:
wario2ooo said:
yeah....... Saladin is a cool name though.... i like it

or maybe salazar

Your so sad
Salazar
What do you want your secon name to be
let me guess
Slytherin

emmspokemon said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohhh,this is off topic but who gave me rep!thanks to who ever did:smilewinkgrin:

didnt i sign it?? :confused:

Back