define your name

heres my mums name

Karen - Name Meaning and Origin

The girl's name Karen \k(a)-ren\ is pronounced KARE-en. It is of Danish origin. Short form of Katherine (Greek) "pure". See also Caryn, Karina, and Keren. Writer Karen Blixen; singer Karen Carpenter; actress Karen Allen.

Karen has 29 variant forms: Caren, Carin, Caron, Caronn, Carren, Carrin, Carron, Carryn, Caryn, Carynn, Carynne, Karan, Kari, Karin, Karna, Karon, Karren, Karrin, Karryn, Karyn, Kerran, Kerrin, Kerron, Kerrynn, Keryn, Kerynne, Taran, Taren and Taryn.

For more information, see also related names Kalina and Catherine.

Baby names that sound like Karen are Karena, Karene, Kareen and Koren.

Karen is a very popular female first name and a popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census).

my second name is cash,but no results for it

@wii cammy

ur second name is irish,im irish,i live in N.I

Ayo said:
Wario, u do think of wierd names.

From the names uve stated im guessing ur of latin origin?
idk.....my names says that its from latin origin...soooo yeah, i am....

ok here is another good girl or boy name for my future child........how about Sage meaning wise and healthy

MacFarlane Is Scottish
ITs from a very old scottish clan Called MacFarlane
I have got my history dated back quite a few hundred years(My Dad Done it) and althought we have Relatives from all over the globe our roots are scottish

Oh Dam its says Irish ancetry there
Arghhh
Im Scottish
I will prove it
We have our own Scottish Tartan

and umm....

Last edited:
emmspokemon said:
OH my name is Emma.....

The boy's and girl's name Emma \e(m)-ma\ is pronounced EM-ah. It is of German origin, and its meaning is "whole, complete". Literary: title character of the Jane Austen novel "Emma". Actress/writer Emma Thompson; singer Emmylou Harris.

Emma has 3 variant forms: Emmajean, Emmalee and Emmy.

For more information, see also related names Emmaline, Ima and Amelia.

Baby names that sound like Emma are Amma, Ama, Emmie, Em, Amia, Jemma, Jama, Oma, Uma, Ooma and Yuma.

Emma is a very popular female first name and a popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census).

Someone's done the legwork for me. :cool:

Wiired, yeah, Emma was a boys name but it appears to have went into non-existance back around 1910.

emmspokemon said:
my aunt and cousin live in scotland,if u hav ever herd of mc donald bros they kno them and so do i

Wow
Not really
My gran knows the Tennant Family (PAisley YEh)
and my Mum knows the sneddon family so booyaa as they say

yeah you gotta go to like elis island type sites to find out the origin of your name if you came here to the US from another country.

for example im romanian and im here in the US- im sure my last name was docked and altered when i got here

Back