Devil May Cry 4 for Wii, not happening

To all hardcore Wii gamers!!

There soo many Killer games that not go to Wii.
The Hardcore Wii owners need "UNION" to increase the pressure to Nintendo and third-party publishers to make Killer Games for Wii.
We want Devil May Cry Series to Wii, Silent Hill 5 and Origins, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4 and 3, Bioshock, COD 4, Portal, Gears of War 1 and 2, Assassin Creek, and others games that only appears for XBOX360 and PS3.
Only becose the Wii not meet the hardware requeriments claims some developers!!
Noooo!!!
The Wii can do it with the correct technology, you can compare the multiplataform games for Wii, PS3 and XBOX360. I don't see much difference, with only some improved graphics the games are the same!!
The third parties can do it but they don't want put effort to Wii
Come on hardcore Wii owners, send multiple online petitions and emails to Nintendo and third parties to press the make of games that WE WANT!!!!

Lol o_O Wii technology won't fix most of those because MGS4, Bioshock, Gears 1/2 are all exclusive titles. Thats like giving 360/PS3 mario games.

But I guess it would have gotten the rest on the Wii. Can't really complain though since you did buy a console thats cheaper than the rest.

What makes me angry is not this game, or people trying to be English teachers. It is the third party developers that release games without all of it's features in the Wii.

Graphics will have a lower resolutions for the nature of the Wii, but it is not an excuse to take content off, or take online capabilities, or "season mode" (Are you reading EA Sports?) or games like WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 that sucks.

I hope this year, third party developers start doing better games for us (Wii), and even if the Wii has a lower graphic resolution to give us full games like in the other consoles.

Axl16 said:
There soo many Killer games that not go to Wii.
The Hardcore Wii owners need "UNION" to increase the pressure to Nintendo and third-party publishers to make Killer Games for Wii.
We want Devil May Cry Series to Wii, Silent Hill 5 and Origins, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4 and 3, Bioshock, COD 4, Portal, Gears of War 1 and 2, Assassin Creek, and others games that only appears for XBOX360 and PS3.
Only becose the Wii not meet the hardware requeriments claims some developers!!
Noooo!!!
The Wii can do it with the correct technology, you can compare the multiplataform games for Wii, PS3 and XBOX360. I don't see much difference, with only some improved graphics the games are the same!!
The third parties can do it but they don't want put effort to Wii
Come on hardcore Wii owners, send multiple online petitions and emails to Nintendo and third parties to press the make of games that WE WANT!!!!
Ignorance FTW!

highroller said:
What makes me angry is not this game, or people trying to be English teachers. It is the third party developers that release games without all of it's features in the Wii.

Graphics will have a lower resolutions for the nature of the Wii, but it is not an excuse to take content off, or take online capabilities, or "season mode" (Are you reading EA Sports?) or games like WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 that sucks.

I hope this year, third party developers start doing better games for us (Wii), and even if the Wii has a lower graphic resolution to give us full games like in the other consoles.

The Wii cannot handle a FarCry AI or a superior collision detection thing or grass that does super dynamic things, its not just graphics it can't handle. You can't get Assassin's Creed physics on the Wii, it would never work. Ack! If you don't know how games work, don't pretend to.

I must say i am kinda disapointed that DMC4 wont come out for the wii. I have PS2 and a wii...and thats all i plan on having for a while, but i sure would have loved to play DMC4, my brother has a 360 so i may just buy it for that and spend a week at his house, then just give him the game when im done...we'll see.

Being that they have no exclusive rights to Sony anymore this is just a bad buisness move on Capcoms part. Considering how big of a game this is also, they have probably been in the works with it for a while probably before Wii's real popularity was even set in stone. So you can excuse them for it this time.

Still in the future to ignore the large Wii audience would be unacceptable. Capcoms best selling games this gen have been on 360/Wii. I dont think any of Capcoms PS3 games have even broken a million sales yet! If anything a 360/Wii version of games would be a better decision. Everyones idea of "Wii60" you only need it on one system only works for the very FEW who own both in the overall population of gamers. Most gamers only own 1 console so to sell "big" games you have to make them for all 3 if your not getting the cash somewhere else.

I also understand why they won't make one now, by the time they get a Wii version poplished and nice the game will no longer be of intrest and will probably not sell as well.
Also the reason why I said they need to start making the 360/PS3 games side by side with the Wii versions so they can release at the same time and both versions have something to offer.

We see souch loyalty with 3rd Party with this Gen, but if they want to stay in buisness and grow then they are going to have to follow the trends of the customer not stick with the people that may have done well for them in the past. With PS3 dropping so many exclusive titles and 360 not really fighting for exclusives now because of that its just a Dumb move on 3rd Partys part not to make every game multi platform.
It's the only way they are going to re-coup the development cost since they are not longer getting huge "exclusivity" checks from MS/Sony

Last edited:
The only way that Capcom would put DMC4 on Wii would be to use the DMC3 engine, which is good but it will still pale in comparison to the PS3 and 360 version. It's the same deal with RE5. Originally, I thought that wiimote functionality in DMC would be cool, but now...keep the waggle away. FAR FAR AWAY!

Master Foot said:
The only way that Capcom would put DMC4 on Wii would be to use the DMC3 engine, which is good but it will still pale in comparison to the PS3 and 360 version. It's the same deal with RE5. Originally, I thought that wiimote functionality in DMC would be cool, but now...keep the waggle away. FAR FAR AWAY!

Ya but for the millions of CASUAL gamers they could care less how it looks, Why do you think the waggle is winning...lol

Maybe in the Hardcore Gamers perspective this isn't the best call to make the same version just downgraded.

But in the buisness end its just a stupid idea to ignore almost 50% of the market by not downgrading it, graphics and AI wise. They are going to have to cope with the downgrade by adding extras and great implementation of the Wii-mote functions. Otherwise they might as well tighten there belts, the casual market has chosen the Wii this round, and unless they adjust to it they will be doing alot less buisness then last gen when the casual gamers picked the PS2. It's buisness at the end of the day every dollar counts, not your rep among the hardcore.

Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle! Waggle!

Back