didn't see this coming.....

Diomedes said:
hey i dont know859, arent you goint to be a police officer?
you shouldnt be saying those things

EDIT or to do with the law and rights of society

why shouldnt i say those things, just because i'm a law enforcer in training doesnt mean i cant have an opinion. its not like i'm going to arrest or harass someone for being gay thats there business. i treat everyone fairly and equally unless they resort to violence of course. Its just against my religious beliefs. I just don't support because its gross and makes a mockery of God's plan for marriage. Homosexuality is just another tool of the devil. but like i said early if your gay thats your business. I just posted this topic because i thought this whole thing of a videogame character getting a 10 in a gay magazine was funny.

I_Don't_Know859, God loves everyone. Jesus preached not for the rich and privilaged, but everyone from merchants to the homeless and didn't give a darn about anyone's sexual preferences. I'm guessing all you invision when you think of gay people is two guys going at it and that is just not a clear picture. It's already been proven that kids that grow up with two mothers or two fathers turn out just as well as those raised by a man and a woman. Is it really God's will to have two completly corrupt straight people get together and have a child which they abuse and destroy, instead of letting two loving men or women adopt a child that's been in an orphanage since birth and give that child food, shelter, morals, and love?

I'm not even Christian (although I'm not necessarily against it either; if it helps you get through the day then that's fine) and I know that God is a loving God who wants the best for people, regardless of their sexual orientation.

I mean, just think of it this way: You have the exact sexual preference you have right now, except you're born with a woman's body. Would you then be attracted to men because that's what you think God wants or would you stay true to yourself and be a lesbian? If you think you would do the "right" thing in your mind by God and marry a man, then perhaps you have some supressed homosexual tendencies. By the way, I'm not implying that you are gay; I'm just using you as an example so it will be more relevant to you.

No where in the Bible does it say "God loves all people.*
*except for gay people"

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST IT ON THE TOPIC!?!?

My COmputer Keeeps Closing The Window...

Ah yes, there will be lots of beer waiting at home when I get my Wii :D
I placed my preorder like two months ago and can't wait to get my Wii sports up and running online playing with a friend and getting pissed.

Back