An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Damn it
Now im gona have to get a PS3

Gifu, Japan-based developer Nippon Ichi has announced its bringing role-playing-game Makai Senki Disgaea 3 to the PLAYSTATION 3. The two previous entries in the series appeared on the PlayStation 2 — with Disgaea: Hour of Darkness also getting a PSP airing. The Nippon Ichi press release contains two screenshots of Disgaea 3, a work in-progress. Oddly, they are dated 2008. The release mentions that the "simulation RPG" will be out "this winter" in Japan for ¥7,140 (US $59). Hit the jump for another screenie

dsnis1.jpg

dsnis2.jpg

Dont get it
It looks like the PS2 ones

The other ones have been on PS2

Japans not to fond of the 360
Yes I do want

I don't see why they don't just release it on the ps2, I mean by the look of it , it hardly needs THE CELL, and the ps2 has a much higher user base = more games sold.

Teh PS3 haz teh bezt picturez

Nar the Disgaea games are not about the graphics
There about takein over all your spare time

WTF! They left in the outdated graphics. The second Disgaea was more of the original(A lot more kiddie, Saturday morning cartoons Kiddie). Talk about farmed. Now if it was $39.99 then it's ok. I only paid $50 for three games ever. Disgaea, Everquest 2, and Zelda TP. One of them I sort of regret. Disgaea 3 isn't worth $60.

Remember that those are pictures, it might look cartoonish but it might have a very high-resolution flow to it. Ill keep my eye on it.

Back