Disturbingly Accurate Character List: Or your Money back!!

Smileface

Your buddy! Or not . . .
After hours and hours of pointless boredom, I gathered up confirmations and rumors from the Web and put them together into a character list on the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl coming out on Feb. 10, 2008. This is not some random "wish list" a random little boy made up. This is surprisingly accurate, and I will personally guarantee almost all of these characters will be announced on Brawl or your money back. They have announced there would be over 40 characters this time, instead of 26. P.S. . . . . . . I'm psychic. SRSLY.
First off, some confirmed Veterans!
Mario:Confirmed:Returning
Peach:Confirmed:Returning
Bowser:Confirmed:Returning
Yoshi:Confirmed:Returning
Dk:Confirmed:Returning
Samus:Confirmed:Returning
Kirby:Confirmed:Returning
Pikachu:Confirmed:Returning
Ice Climbers:Confirmed:Returning
Link:Confirmed:Returning
Zelda:Confirmed:Returning
Fox:Confirmed:Returning
Veterans and The ones DEFINITELY not coming back!! (Confirmed)
Luigi: This guy is needed. He is Marios brother!! Hes coming back.
Young Link: Sorry guys! Not coming Back. Replacement is here! read on!
Roy and Marth:Nope. Not coming. Too bad! But theres a replacement!
Dr. Mario: GONE. No one liked him anyway.
Captain Falcon: He will! Small rumors about him and a friend joining the game!! Samurai Goroh is sadly just an assisy trophy.
Falco: Fox, yes. Falco, No. That sucks, but oh well.
Ganondorf:probably, but with a sword and new moves. That seems likely.
Jigglypuff: HAHAHAHA!!!! YEAH RIGHT!! that thing sucked. nope. Sorry, but they took him out.
Mewtwo:Awww. No Mewtwo. Thats a bummer. Replacement? Read on.
Mr. G and W: Oh dang! He was a good guy, but he couldn't stay.
Ness:He was replaced by . . . . . Read on. But he is sadly gone.
Sheik: No real info on this dude(et) No one knows for sure.
Pichu: Ummmm . . . . . How about, no? This character is not coming back, announced by Sakurai himself. Quote" Pichu? NOOO!!!" (jk)
Almost everyone that has not been announced isn't coming back. Aww, too bad. These are not my opinions. They are 100% confirmed, and will happen whether you like itor not. Sorry! But you will love the newcomers.
NEWCOMERS: Announced
The moment you have been waiting for.
Metaknight:Confirmed:From Kirby
King Dedede:Confirmed:From Kirby
Wario:Confirmed:From Mario
Zero Suit Samus:Confirmed:From Metroid(Samus with no suit)
Diddy Kong:Confirmed:From DK
Ike:Confirmed:From Fire Emblem(replacement of Marth and Roy)
Pit:Confirmed:From Kid Icarus
Pokemon Trainer:Confirmed:From Pokemon(Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard in one)
Lucas:Confirmed:From Mother 3(only in Japan, replacement of Ness)
Snake:Confirmed:From Metal Gear Solid(guest character)
Sonic the Hedgehog:Confirmed:From Sonic the Hedgehog(thats right. SONIC)
Thats is all of the confirmed characters for now, but we are awaiting the word for more. Now then, the Rumored Characters!!
Rumored Characters: These are not "I wish characters." They were SUPPOSEDLY announced already by Sakurai (creator of Brawl) at some meeting and leaked into the internet.
Ridley:Rumored/Sakurai:From Metroid
Baby Bowser:Rumored/Sakurai:From Mario
Celda Link(Windwaker version):Rumored/Sakurai:From Legend of Zelda, Windwaker
Krystal:Rumored/Internet:From Star Fox Adventures
Message for Link. One of his special moves do not transform him into a wolf.
Tingle . . .:Rumored/Magazine:From Zelda, but I personally seriously doubt it.Tingle?? What is he going to do? Rip you off to death?
Plusle and Minun:Rumored/Internet:From Pokemon(supposedly the replacement for Pichu)
Lucario:Rumored/Internet:From Pokemon(supposedly the replacement for Mewtwo)
Actually, the rumor is that Sakurai has already announced The only Pokemon from Melee that will stay is Pikachu, but the others will be replaced. So according to some magazines and the internet, Jigglypuff will sadly not comeback. And neither will Mewtwo or Pichu. But the rumor says there will be replacements. Trainer was already announced, and Lucario and Plusle and Minun may be arriving. MAYBE. Its a rumor. If they do have Plusle and Minun, maybe they will have a double team like the ice climbers. Thats my guess.
Captain Olimar:Rumored/Internet:From Pikmin(I personally think he won't be. How would it work?)
Sakurai said there would be 3 3rd party characters. So far, there are 2. Snake and Sonic. Who Will the last one be??
I hope you benefited from this awesome info.Remember, these are true, or rumored. RUMORED. I didn't make them. Keep waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for reading!!

Yes, we understand all of these rumours, seeing as we debate about them on a daily basis.

And thats beside the fact because plenty of people liked Dr. Mario and Falco not returning would be the mistake of the century.

^Pills absolutely destroy Fireballs. No competition whatsoever.

I may have just found a reason to get this game and my main...TINGLE!

5799.jpg

umm... ok the only disagreement i have is that a moveset wouldnt work for olimar. they could make moves work for whoever they want. also, when did sakurai specify 3 third parties? just wondering, not doubting you. i've heard that alot.

In the same announcement of Brawl having third parties, he stated that it would only be 2-3.

Back