Do u think????

i dont think so. i dont see what is so good about it(not followed te seorius)
hopefully it is and i change my mind but im sure there be other games on one of the consoles to beat it.

i dont think so either...yea it will be a great game and make a splash but i doubt it will be #1 of 08...there will def be better online and wat not games out for either system.

Yeah thts a good point im jus wondering wat everybody thinks will b #1 of 08....It still has a chance though....even if it is a slim 1:)

well in terms of rankings, it'll probably get around 90%, which is excellent....but i think mgs4 would do better in rankings

however in sales, i believe brawl will definitely be the number one game of 2008,

ZelDAgAMer said:
In any ranking and who knos it could b on the top 20 games on gamerankings.com

I'd even find it hard to believe that gamerankings.com will end up having this game in the top 20. I doubt most of the game critics that are used to make this rankings will give this game a very high ranking.

In terms of sales, this game will probably do well (mainly because it comes out at the beginning of the year)

Left 4 Dead will easily be my top game of '08 assuming it's released in '08, and they deliver on what they promised.

SSBB will be pretty good though I'm sure.

largedarry said:
I'd even find it hard to believe that gamerankings.com will end up having this game in the top 20. I doubt most of the game critics that are used to make this rankings will give this game a very high ranking.

In terms of sales, this game will probably do well (mainly because it comes out at the beginning of the year)

yea i agree with u on that

let's hope not. i really hope 08 has lots more to offer besides a nintendo game for GOTY.

i do however think it will score in the mid 9s on most websites. this is one game that will probably live up to the hype (well, the usual hype, not the kind of hype where u buy a new TV for brawl only, im sure youve all seen the topic by now) but for the smah fans, it will live up to it.

personally, i hope it's not because i dont even have any interest in the game! killzone 2 for GOTY! lol

Back