do you like the new check mii out channel

doctorecs

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do
Dec 2, 2006
I like it but i was hoping for more of a mii plaza kind of thing where you control your wii.ohh well

Its ok but i am getting tired of these realy useless channels when they know they can give us something better. Ill trade the weather, news, checkmii out, and the everybody votes channel, for a proper music update that atleast lets you listen to music while you browse the web, or play games.

Ill even give those channels up for a better Mii Experience. Like a channel that lets you do differnt things with your mii.

You know what would make a great game and im sure alot of people would pay for it a Mii mmo game. But thats just wishing though.

Then they have this other channel coming out that is for me a waiste because i don't own a ds and don't plan too.

Last edited:
Completely agree with yungblood6.

The Mii chanel was fun at first but it become boring fast!

Well, everybodyvote chanel was worst!

I wish for online-boardgames chanel (you know, like on MSN) with other Wii users.
i.e. chest, Backgammon, minesweeper ect...

Looked at it once when i downloaded it and haven't opened it up since.

I like, its pretty neat.
Thats the thing I like with the Wii that Nintendo has done well this time around.

We can anticipate the games coming out, as well as new channels that may fit our interest.

Personally I don't mind the channels, nor see a real need to complain about em' if they are free.

i think it's a cool idea. but as for really liking it, i don't. if it had more to it i probably would. but if i'm going to be sitting in front of my tv playing a video game i'm not gonna spend my time trying to make a mii that looks like someone trying to win, i'd rather play an actual game. hopefully nintendo will come up with some better channels.

yeah, i hear ya. Creating Mii's was fun at first but has gotten boring fast. I want some more options and features to create with at least. There's gotta be more updates for it soon, at least i would think so.

The channel is ok. But honestly I'm removing these side channels for more VC game space later. As long as they keep supplying these channels, they should make an update to the Mii section. We need more palletes. A MP3 channel would be great, or a DVD channel(It's locked for certain reasons). Both are possible, it's up to Nintendo to unlock them.

yea that would have ben pretty sweet, but oh well.
its kinda cool how you can look at all the creative mii's and whatnot, and its another uselesss free thing for the wii, but OH WELL.
but yea its pretty cool , i cant get results anymore because of neighbors getting pissed at me for useing theyr connection.

wiimagick said:
yea that would have ben pretty sweet, but oh well.
its kinda cool how you can look at all the creative mii's and whatnot, and its another uselesss free thing for the wii, but OH WELL.
but yea its pretty cool , i cant get results anymore because of neighbors getting pissed at me for useing theyr connection.

If you are using other peoples connections, I'm assuming they shouldn't know enough to figure out that you are even using it (unless you're telling them).

Its a pretty fun channel, its the only thing that doesn't keep my Wii from gathering dust. Nintendo needs more of these channels that interact the user for prolonged amounts of time.

However I would scrap it all for a channel where we could download demos/trailers of upcoming/new games. This is sorely missed of the Wii.

Back