DO you think T.P. could really surpass O.O.T.?!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Alright the question is do you think TP could stand a chance against OOT.
I mean think about it....do you really think TP could do what OOT did......IT WAS TITLED BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!! I say it may not....for me OOT was a unforgettable expereince.....I spent years playing it and never got bored, not once.Yeah TP looks like a really good game, its just that OOT was an inspiration to most video games we play today! Who knows maybe TP will but.......I don't think it will.

i still play oot xD ! every week! TP may beat oot.. but who knows!
only Miyamoto and Iwata cause they've allready finished the game!
and miyamoto made the game! and tomorow that ign guy will know half of the game! only 6 more weeks for me!

yeah i agree i think that tp is gonna beat oot but it is sure gonna be hard, i thought that the other zelda the one for SNES was kick ass as well having the both dark and light worlds, was awesome

Well the thing is Ocarina of Time was a revolutionary game. If the controls in the wii feel really amazing and really drag you into the game then there is a possibility that maybe it could beat it. I know it seems unlikely but you never know.

At the moment I'm undecided. To me OoT might have just been a once off legendry game but then again TP has been in development for so long (very long) it might just do what has been deemed impossible until now (maybe)

maxkhoward said:
Well the thing is Ocarina of Time was a revolutionary game. If the controls in the wii feel really amazing and really drag you into the game then there is a possibility that maybe it could beat it. I know it seems unlikely but you never know.
\

That is exactly right. Ocarina of Tome was such an amazing game because it paved the way for some amazing games...it was so revolutionary. It added Horseback, it added so many elements to a 3D world, it was so loved...and from a Zelda perspective, it came a long way from A Link To The PAst, although I loved that game, don't get me wrong.

I think Twilight Princess has the potential to become a good candidate to beat Ocarina Of Time. It's harder because of the graphics offered by other systems now, but with the Wiimote, This will be like, the first big release that will incorporate an almost virtual-reality-like game, where you swing your sword with your hand, you cast your fishing rod with a flick of the wrist, and you're brought so much closer into the game and into becoming the character. Then, these schematics can be honed to produce some even finer games, not jst by a Zelda standard, but a Wii standard, and the virtual reality age may soon be born

I believe if you look at all of these, you'll see that while Ocarina of Time is a great landmark of video-gaming, Twilight Princess offers so many things to videogaming also.:sick: too much writing!!!

oops...but also I have to say, rationally, that Twilight Princess has alot to do to beat it...we'll soon see, won't we?

Last edited:
TP will probably surpass oot. I am hoping that this will be the game that everyone talks about for a long time. I know i will enjoy every second of tp.

as will I too....I know TP will be better than oot but will it be as BIG!?

well the wii has created a lot of talk, and if TP is as good as its supposed to be or better I don't think we'll be forgeting about it in a hurry.

That game will be talked about for a very long time. And yes it will be bigger than ocarina of time. I heard that link ages as he progesses through the game. Does anyone knows if that is true???

Trust me TP will be way better than oot. Although oot is my favorite zelda game. TP has a lotta new things so I am very excited about it.

Back