do you.....

sithmagician

Sith guy
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4505-3094-7418-7845
believe in life on other planets?....

I do, and I am a firm believer of it.... Not so much inteligent life but Im sure there has to at least be a simple life form of some sort, somewhere in the billions of endless planets that there are..... There must be... what do you think.

I think there is somewhere. There has to be.
I just can't even begin to imagine what is out there.

i do there is a theory that life didn't even start on this planet but was delivered here from a meteorite

..also the universe is big

i'm not sure if currently there are life on other planets

but it either has happened before or after life on earth

I do yeah, I mean.. if someone were to say it's impossible, then that means that like.. we're impossible too, but, obviously we're not.

If we are here then out of the 100s and 100s of planets out there, there must be at least one other one with life on it surely.

And the whole thing with how did we/they get here.. oh lord.. I'm a deep thinker and I ponder over this way too much, I think, okay so the planet go here, then there's solar systems, but what's bigger than that, who made space, how did all the particles become to be, how can there possible just be nothing.. anywhere like at all like just black.. how did that black get there

Then it goes on and on, and I think I've just set myself off lol

I believe there is life somewhere out there... I mean there must be something...

In my opinion I would find it somewhat disappointing to know and or find out that we are the only planet which can support life..However I highly doubt it.

Yea i believe in life on other planets. the universe is so vast that there must be life somewhere else. but that would be disapointing to find out our planet is the only to support life...only time can tell..

there has to be, to think EARTH is the only planet capable of "carrying" if you will life forms out of the trillions of planets prbiling the trillions of suns is just ridiculois

i think that there deifnatly is and i dont even think earth was the first plaent to have life. i mean out of an infinite number of planets in an infinite space. its highly unlikely that only 1 of them is inhabited and that earth was the first to be. plus wheter or not its inteligent is a different story, as dolphins are classed as intelegent but will never say go into space where as we evolved into as i would say super intelegent species as we are more intelegent than any other life on the planet. and undoubtedly there must be some out there almost as if not more intelegent than us

there probably is life on other planets a bagillion and 5 light years away because the universe is never ending so for earth to be the only planet with life on it would be weird

Mr. person said:
there probably is life on other planets a bagillion and 5 light years away because the universe is never ending so for earth to be the only planet with life on it would be weird

actually the farthestpoint from earth that a planet exists is only 13.5 billion light years away, so it cant be a bagillion and five.. haha... jk... anyway, we probably cant find out unless this life happens to be within our solar system or close by... I cant wait to find out whats outside of our solar system... but the only way we will ever be able to find life thats billions of light years away would be with time travel, and that is simply impossible so its not going to happen... and knowing that we will never know, just upsets me... very much so.

Well considering that the universe is infinite, it is a bit silly to assume this is the only planet with life.

BTW we found traces of extinct bacterial life on Mars.

sithmagician said:
actually the farthestpoint from earth that a planet exists is only 13.5 billion light years away, so it cant be a bagillion and five.. haha... jk... anyway, we probably cant find out unless this life happens to be within our solar system or close by... I cant wait to find out whats outside of our solar system... but the only way we will ever be able to find life thats billions of light years away would be with time travel, and that is simply impossible so its not going to happen... and knowing that we will never know, just upsets me... very much so.

You do realised we've only mapped around 0.00001% of the universe, don't you?

This planet will be long gone before we ever have the technology to explore space to such an insane magnitude.

yes i also believe like everyone else. i think it was proven that there was life on mars a while ago. by some meteorite or something. but other than mars, there are millions and millions of galaxys out there that can have planets that support life.

OMG IMAGINE IF THEY ALSO HAD A Wii??? WE COULD BE PLAYING WITH THEM ON WI-FI WITHOUT KNOWING!!! :)

lol. seriously, imagine if intelligent life out there invented the same things we did. only their Wii will probably be black. :lol:

Back