does your wii breathe?

pretzston

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
mine does. when it is off. sometimes breathes the beautiful blue light in and out. what is going on in there when it is off? what does the blue light mean...

pretzston said:
mine does. when it is off. sometimes breathes the beautiful blue light in and out. what is going on in there when it is off? what does the blue light mean...

It means you have a message.

.... breathe ?
umm you probably have the Standby thing on and you can change it in the options..

Did anyone else think that post was surprisingly poetic? And yes, it just means that you have a message. All you have to do is click the circle in the bottom right corner of the Wii Menu.

lol @ breathe....

flashing blue means that the wii has recieved a message in the message board while on standby mode (yellow light)

yess i tend not to read the mesage untill the light turns its self off :)

Cool

Nice to know that that is what the blue light means. I was wondering why the light stayed on at times. Thought it was cool.

Wish I could set it up to stay on all the time, as it would go well with my case mod. See below.

Attachments

• WiiModsByMichael.jpg
    WiiModsByMichael.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 258
wow thats a wii tiny wiimote... get a better pic of the case posted up

Last edited:
haha ya the description of "breathe" is totally perfect. i didnt notice it fading in and out till i was drunk once and started like watching it haha. i think its sweet

MichaelSF said:
Nice to know that that is what the blue light means. I was wondering why the light stayed on at times. Thought it was cool.

Wish I could set it up to stay on all the time, as it would go well with my case mod. See below.

What the HELL are you giant?? No offence. That is the smallest wii mote, or the Largest hand i'v seen in my life... LOL!!

ROFL I love the new wii owners who come in ^_^ makes me feel like I know something :p yea just means you a messege from friend or nintendo ...

Gratz on being a new wii owner best console ever :p haha

nic7 said:
Did anyone else think that post was surprisingly poetic? And yes, it just means that you have a message. All you have to do is click the circle in the bottom right corner of the Wii Menu.

LMAO, I did! Well, what everyone else said. xD

mine breathes now, but it used to snore. the flashy blue light sequence changed on the last update I think.

yea mine does !:lol:

:yikes: it really annoyed me wen i first got it!:yikes:

i tought it was broke!

nicole..

[x][x]

Last edited:
The Full Metal said:
What the HELL are you giant?? No offence. That is the smallest wii mote, or the Largest hand i'v seen in my life... LOL!!

No kidding....seriously, is that a mini Wii-mote or are you about 8 feet tall?

Back