Dog chewed through sensor bar wire - Now what?

My sister's house had a cat chew through 2 sensor bar wires. They've been using a wireless one ever since. Candles are a bad idea. Her son spilled candle wax on the carpet.

idjut said:
My sister's house had a cat chew through 2 sensor bar wires. They've been using a wireless one ever since. Candles are a bad idea. Her son spilled candle wax on the carpet.

I saw three children on christmas day hitting each other with wii motes tryng to play wii sports bowling.... Aww bless they got to own a wii for about an hour or so before it got moved to their mum's home office.

My mom vacuumed up the sensor bar cord one time.
I was like, "Noooooooooo."
laugh.gif

It's slightly damaged, but works perfectly fine. Oh, yah.

buy a WIRED sensor bar. wireless ones are screwy with me. buy one from amazon.com for 6 bucks, and duct tape the sensor bar wire to the ground so your dog can't get it again

Buy a $10 wired one direct from Nintendo. Wireless ones only have 4 infrared bulbs, where as the wired one has 10 bulbs so you should have greater reliability. Plus wireless ones require batteries.

Last edited:
Beat your dog with the remains to teach him/ her not to screw with it and order/ buy one for under $20.

I think he meant to beat him with the old sensor bar.:crazy: Anyway, my cat has chewed through two USB cables, and one time he got a rather shocking surprise, if you catch my drift. :D Anyway, we have taped all of our USB cables with electricians tape, and my cat doesn't even touch the wires anymore.

Back