dolphins (0-14) Vs PATRIOTS (14-0)

The Dolphins will beat the pats it's all bout the dolphins
Plus we always beat the pats

Keep in mind that the Dolphins are the only team in NFL history to have an undefeated season (30+ years ago). Despite being totally pathetic this year, they have a legacy to protect.

Skippy said:
Keep in mind that the Dolphins are the only team in NFL history to have an undefeated season (30+ years ago). Despite being totally pathetic this year, they have a legacy to protect.

They possibly will be the only team with 0-16. Go pats!

wario2ooo said:
im planning to watch this game....i will laugh non stop if the Patriots lose......they will be a laughing stock if they do....lol
Laughing Stock? They still gonna be 14-1!! But I do agree, I want to see the Dolphins win this one.

Oh I'm watching for sure! Watching my Cowboys go all the way!!!!! heheheh yeah, the Miami situation is sad, of course.....and as much as I can't STAND the Pats, you gotta be amazed at what they're doing and how well they're doing it.

this game is gonna be the funniest thing on tv since the writers strike! it's on next week too like bls said and currently the teams are 13-0 0-13 i think but yeah the matchup is gonna look like this.

I would love to see Miami win but just as long as brady eats as much dirt as possible i will be happy.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

Go to hell Brady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha your thread is ruined. 14-0 Patriots playing the 1-13 Dolphins. I'm glad they won today, they played so much better than they had been.

Lets get a 2 game winning streak going :)

And the Eagles just beat the Cowboys :)

I still have a little hope for the Eagles, I still need the Bears and Broncos to beat the Vikings though...

I = Huge Dolphins fan. I'm not sure how I started liking them (Being from Iowa where the Chiefs, Bears, and Vikings rule the land) But, I knew this whole season that they were better than their record showed. I would say they're probably a 4-10 team.

Oh, and the weather won't be good enough for the game to be ridiculous. Probably something like 27 or 31-13

Back