Donkey kong

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
Is there ever gonna be a donkey kong game comming out for the wii, and i mean a REAL donkey kong game not that gay stuff with playing drums i mean a donkey kong game like snes had where its an adventure game like mario.

I sure would hope so. I don't think theres been any rumors about something like that. But, I really hope there would be some sort of Platformer game like Mario for Donkey Kong. DK64 was great.

donkey kong and diddy kongs quest 2 was great too and they were big hits i dont know why wii wouldnt make more instead of gay drums

why you hatin on the "gay drums?!" donkey konga 1, 2 and jungle beat are awesome. my bf's brother is upstairs playing them now with his gf lol

i love that stupid game.

but i see where youre going with this like donkey kong 64. i dont know if hell have any self title games like that again? who knows.

Meh.. I've been a fan of TEH Donkey Kong..

But I guess there will be real games, as you speak, for the Wii, I mean why not??

rare's with microsoft now....

ever since they left we haven't had a good donkey kong game

Okay this is what i know....back when Wii was announced Nintendo said there would be a Donkey Kong platformer ,and a Kid Icarus game...i wouldn't expect anything until at least 2008-2009. DK Barrel Blast is just tieing up lose gamecube ends. Also outside of the Wii supposedly Rare is working on porting/remaking Donkey Kong 64 to DS...which is quite possibly happening considering their Diddy Kong Racing port.

Maximo said:
Okay this is what i know....back when Wii was announced Nintendo said there would be a Donkey Kong platformer ,and a Kid Icarus game...i wouldn't expect anything until at least 2008-2009. DK Barrel Blast is just tieing up lose gamecube ends. Also outside of the Wii supposedly Rare is working on porting/remaking Donkey Kong 64 to DS...which is quite possibly happening considering their Diddy Kong Racing port.

for donky kongs sake i hope ur right

i hope they make donkey kong 64 on wii shop channle

i want them to bring dk64 ,and dkr on VC too ,but i'm interested in the Donkey Kong 64DS idea because they could do what Nintendo did with Mario 64 ,and improve on the game. Maybe chill with the collectathon idea.

Maximo said:
i want them to bring dk64 ,and dkr on VC too ,but i'm interested in the Donkey Kong 64DS idea because they could do what Nintendo did with Mario 64 ,and improve on the game. Maybe chill with the collectathon idea.

u think mabe one day they will make ds games availible on shop channle?

Back