Don't Meet The Spartans

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
Seriously. Don't.

This movie was just one big advertisement for tons of other stuff. I was so excited about seeing it, only to fall asleep in the movie theater 30 minutes into it, and It's incredibly short [little over and hour]. Seriously, if you saw the commercial, you saw the only funny parts that movie has to offer.

Just a warning =X

LiquidD said:
I can't believe you actually went to see this movie.... or even needed a warning to not see this movie.

The commercials gave me a chuckle and a bunch of friends were going so I thought, Why not?

Anyways It's just pretty much a warning to the select few who still planning on seeing this hour of crap-_-

i do have to say epic movie wasnt good but i think its better than meet the spartans....(except that brittany part her voice is funny)

I actually never heard of this movie until the day it came out when i was browsing through metacritic. i love reading horrible reviews.:yesnod:

I figured that it wasn't going to be that good. Although I have a friend who wants to see it. I'll have to talk to him about not going..

One of the only good paradoy films that worth watchin is Spaceballs
Use the ticket money to get it on DVD

Darkprinny said:
One of the only good paradoy films that worth watchin is Spaceballs
Use the ticket money to get it on DVD

That is true. I remember watching it when I was younger.

My friend told me to come see it with him so I made sure his kids felt it. I wouldn't waste my money on this movie if I was a billionaire.

Back