dont wii for a wii

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
look.

when you start to have an headache , you stop. even if you're not aware than you can die , you just stop . it's just a f!!!in' Wii . it's not a luxury car or a house , it's a 200$ piece of crap . so don't tell me i have no sentiments . she could just have waited 2 more months to get one from the store , and give a ticket ''free wii when i get one'' for christmas for her kids , would have gotten the same results.

and , btw , i don't have a 360 ;)

still a really funny story. i'm sure they have bathroom in the radio building.

Drizzt

Did you ever think that maybe they are not as privalidged as you are. perhaps she did not have 275 dollars to spend. And she thought that this would be a nice way to make her kids happy. not everyone is spoiled like you bud

ooo actually,,, someone up there has just made me think of something,

Would any of those people that dont care about the woman dieing be willing to participate in a competition im holding. You have to breath 100% oxygen for 20 minutes, after that, i will give you a free wii.

Yeah, there is a catch.

Its her own fault. A normal system would have fought the toxins. Basically a normal person would start throwing up. I have drank more beer than they did water and I didnt die. Obviously she was in no condition to even try this competition.

I do feel bad for her kids though. I bet now they will never want a Wii.

toxins? in water??? do you even know what water intoxication is, its not the same as getting intoxicated (asin wasted) the amount of water flowing through your body causes an imbalance in the osmotic pressure and the salts leave your body, cells burst, muscles cramp, etc. you would only throw up if you drunk it all fast, if you drunk it slow, then youd just gradually lose the salts, without any vomiting or sickness feeling.

I challange you to drink 14 litres of water in 3 hours and tell me that she must have had a bad system. p.s. this is not a real challange, cos it WILL kill you.

The best/worst part of it is on CNN i saw that someone had phoned in earlier, and said hey, they could die doing this, and the DJ's said, hey, they signed a waiver so we arent responsible, so who cares? No wonder they were fired, charges pending maybe?:hand:

:ee5k: And she didn't even win :eek:ut: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :hand: :rolleyes:

ClawiLewak said:
toxins? in water??? do you even know what water intoxication is,

Dude, too much water becomes toxic to your body. read up on it bud.

magnavol said:
The sherriff office is now opening an investigation of the DJ's involved. Evidently they were joking on the air about the contestants dying

Gotta love freedom of speach. Nothing can be done about it by a sherrif.

where is the delete option? didnt want to double post

Lethal said:
Gotta love freedom of speach. Nothing can be done about it by a sherrif.

By saying it on air, they proved they knew about the dangers involved. Free speech does not cover negligent homicide.

Lethal said:
Dude, too much water becomes toxic to your body. read up on it bud.
If you meen toxic by the fact that it kills you, then yes, it is toxic, but what was orriginally said was the toxins in the water, there is no toxins in water (aslong as none have been put in it) and it isnt the water that kills you, its the lack of salts. And btw, i have read up on it... infact... iv just studied it, did you know that it is quite a popular way to commit suicide, yeah,,, you learn alot doing forensic biosciences.

And for future reference "Martini - Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology" seventh edition, pages 1002 - 1005. This book is not for sale in the USA or Canada.

Last edited:
magnavol said:
By saying it on air, they proved they knew about the dangers involved. Free speech does not cover negligent homicide.

All contestants sign waivers before the contest. Nothing can be done. And the DJ didnt run the contest. The head honcho at the radio station decides what contests go on.

It depends on what was stated in the waver, If they werent fully informed of the possible consequences then it doesnt matter about waver or not. They wont be down for homicide i dont think, although i dont know about the law in the US, I do know that in the UK the chances are they would be done for gross negligant manslaughter, because the death was a direct consequence of their actions.

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
look.

when you start to have an headache , you stop. even if you're not aware than you can die , you just stop . it's just a f!!!in' Wii . it's not a luxury car or a house , it's a 200$ piece of crap . so don't tell me i have no sentiments . she could just have waited 2 more months to get one from the store , and give a ticket ''free wii when i get one'' for christmas for her kids , would have gotten the same results.

Drizzt

This guy really does have a heart of gold :crazy:

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
look.

Drizzt

Thanks for clarifying - I just wasn't seeing the humor in this since someone died and left 3 kids without a Mom (whether she was smart or not). Hopefully the 3 kids will see your post and also now see how funny this really is.

Back