dont wii for a wii

It was a radio contest.
and It wasn't for a week.
it was for the most water drank.
and the broad died while driving from too much water.

hotpotato78 said:
I have to disagree with you because i'm an individual that does not take the side of who was wrong. If i'm wrong i admit my wrong, when my friends and family are wrong, i tell them they are wrong, i don't try to find excuses for why they did it. If you wrong, your wrong. We are all our own person, whatever happens to you is most likely your fault. 90% of the time its your fault and 10% because of stray bullets or someone knock you down or someone ran into your car. So she fell under the 90% fault. So if it was my family, i would have been hurt but then i would say why she had to been so senseless. So i'm a person who don't take sides.

If you say so. Your thinking is so delusional that you really think if this happened to your spouse/Mother you would lay blame on them! If this is the case you are truely an emotionless sociopath and i feel sorry for you.

Man. That sucks.... Maybe they shouldnt have a contest where you drink so much water or something...

As a person who has seen a eating contest I can say this radio station wasn't following the law. They didn't check for problems, they only cared about their ratings. The worst part was dancing over her death for more ratings. I'm glad they got fired. We have laws, but we also have exceptions for stupid crap like that. People who seek benefit off misery will do it again if they are allowed. They did break some health laws, and it's clear the radio station isn't going to save their asses in court.

it's funny how when someone in here doesn't actually believe it's the station fault , we are assholes with no lifes.

Drizzt

Ive done neither. Though i do think you live a rather isolated life away from the real world which is allowing you to be completely detatch from it. I hope nothing like this will ever happpen to you or someone close to you but if it does you will change your tune and cry why was it allowed to happen and why didnt anyone do somthing. Its easy to cast judgment when its not you. All it shows is you have no depth of character and care of none but yourself. Walking the yellow line is no better and is another sign of apathy.

i don,t really care what you think of me , it's your opinion and i respect it ;)

why didn't you participated in the contest?

Drizzt

i noticed that....

but let's get back to the point.

the girl must take blame , just like the station . both are faulty

Drizzt

290 said:
If you say so. Your thinking is so delusional that you really think if this happened to your spouse/Mother you would lay blame on them! If this is the case you are truely an emotionless sociopath and i feel sorry for you.

Dont try make me sound so cold. I get emotional when i have to....... Why should you blame someone for her death, damn she entered the contest, shouldn't she have been to work? Nobody force this woman to do it so I can't blame anyone.. Say emotionless! you make me laugh lol....Plenty things in life don't make sense but we have to learn to stop finding someone to blame.

Sense you all want to blame someone, blame the father of her kids. why he had to sleep with her. If she didnt have the kids she wouldn't have been in the contest meaning she would have been breathing up to this moment. But i can't see how you can blame the radio people for this. I don't think they should have dance over her death for ratings(if thats true) But why blame somebody over a death that could have been avoided? you misunderstood what I said.

I don't find someone to blame when the death could have been avoided. You cant not blame the radio station for that. you could have blame them if they had put something in the water. Thats different. Now if you can not relate to what i said, you must be a woman with tooooo much emotions and are blinded because of it. I would be in tears now if it was my mommy but that don't mean i could blame anyone. IF her kids listen to you, they will start to say "why i had to like games, if i didnt like games mommy would have been her, i cause her die"

The person who won the wii can blame the radio station for him having a wii. If he gets injuried playing his wii, he can blame the radio station, if it gets stolen he can blame the radio station because you all saying its ok to blame someone in every situation. So he could blame the station because you all want to blame the place she got the water from, so he could blame the place he got the wii from.

Last edited:
Drizzt Do'Urden said:
now that's one funny story!

Drizzt

You're terrible for saying this. As a matter of fact, I even think you should be banned from the site for saying it...

How can you laugh at something like this? Think of her kids, family, and friends. And there's no excuses you can use to get out of this either. Asshole.

Back