downloadable content?

SUPERFAN64

Fuego
Oct 18, 2007
los angeles
Wii Online Code
2654-9051-9082-1779
i know that u can download stages from nintendo using stage builder for brawl and wii ware is coming out and u can download even more games and a lot of people don't have room for more content on there wii and gdc is coming so do you think that nintendo will surprise us with a hdd for downloadable content for games?
cause if i rememeber someone asked george harrison about downloadable content and he sayed there will be but not for a while and he said that like in 2006 so what do u guys think? i think G4 asked him i'm not sure
if its true that will be awsome :cool: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

Mmm, it would be nice if there was something that could be plugged into the usb like a HardDrive or a larger flash memory thingy

I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of Official HDD compatible with the wii, I mean why would they give up such a marketing gimmick when all the "hardcore" gamers would eat it up in a heartbeat?
It's most likely going to be closer towards the end of the wii life cycle before they release such a thing though.

I sure hope so. I know smash bros. already has a ton, but with even more downloadable stuff, It will truly be a limitless game.

Back