Dragon Age Origins

To put it simply, if you like Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, those games on the PC, then Dragon Age is for you. Its got a much darker storyline than those, not to mention a more original back story and lore.

Bad Company 2 looks beastly though to be honest, but I have games ahead of that on my list right now (Demon's Souls, MAG). I saw gameplay from the Beta and it looks sick as hell.

Oh, the MAG beta is badass. I don't consider it better than MW2 though.

I am new in Dragon age origins. I have bought the original game but I can't install it in my pc, when I begging to extract the files, its tell that data file not find, so the process installation is inter-romped, please, can the game admins help me to resolve it?
My pc is a core 2 due with a Asus motherboard new, nvidea 9400 and operational system is windows xp pro, 3 gb ram memory, well it's all.

Any of you bought this game? I really liked Dragon Age Origins. It was pretty long and challenging (played it on hard difficulty). It has a nice plot and you can always twist it according to your taste. I didn't quite like the ending, actually, I ****ing hate it. Lol, after you beat the game, you can't do anything with the character you used. You can't advance any more in the game.

I just wish that sometime Bioware would release some kind of expansion to go even further after you slay the last boss. But aside that, it's a really nice offline RPG with nice quests and difficult bosses (depends on the difficulty level).

What ending did you get? There are multiple endings!
Also, I'm unsure if you're aware but the whole reason for not advancing in the end is mainly due to the expansions coming out for it! Bioware promised 2 years of DLC. The first official expansion is called DAO: Awakenings. Link:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76825

Yeah, I read that Awakening already came out. But I haven't been to a Gamestop in a while so I can't really tell you for sure. I just know I'm gonna buy it.

Yeah I haven't tried it out yet myself. Mainly because I decided to replay the game and get some characters/equipment I missed on my first run through. I'll be picking it up eventually though.

One of my friends stated you can continue from your 'cleared' save game data or you can create a new character and continue. Personally I'm a tad curious how you'd actually be able to continue if you decided to sacrifice yourself at the very end.:sick:

Oh, that would be a problem if you continue from your last save. I didn't sacrifice myself, but I did finish the game. So I'm pretty much in that throne room (which if you get out, the game ends). Lol.

I tried out both endings :p
I personally thought the sacrifice ending was pretty awesome. You had your own ceremony and stuff. It seemed more.. heroic from the games point of view.

Well, I beat Dragon Age Origins: Awakening.

Badass expansion. Great amount of time to beat it, great story, and just great overall. I did miss seeing most of the old characters again though. The ending made it obvious that there is gonna be another expansion.

Can't wait.

Back