Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire trailer

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/dragon-blade.jpg[/xFLOAT]American publisher D3Publisher have announced their plans to release a Wii specific title in Fall of this year, entitled Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire

Wrath Of Fire is a 3rd person action-adventure game thatwill see players battle against dragons and other mystical beasts.

Making good use of the Wii's controllers players will able to use both arms simultaneously to emulate the dragon’s arms, wings, tail, fire and more.

KEY FEATURES:

• Brand New Weapon System – Dragon Blade’s weapon system is unlike anything seen before as players unleash the dragon’s supernatural powers in the form of a flaming sword, dragon wings, claws, tail, fire-breathing head and more.

• Uniquely designed, two-handed Wii control scheme – Players will use both arms simultaneously to emulate the flaming sword and dragon powers.

• Original Storyline Exclusively On The Wii – Original story by Richard A. Knaak, one of the best-selling authors behind the immensely popular DragonLance series as well as other popular series based on Warcraft, Diablo, and the Age of Conan.

• Upgradeable Combat Systems – Players will utilize hundreds of combat options and experience the freedom and creativity to use them at any time during their adventure.

• Richly Detailed Fantasy Worlds and Challenging Environments – Embark on epic quests through 20 unique environments and 6 visually stunning worlds.

Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire is scheduled for a Fall 2007 release.

This game looks good but theres some things that it needs to be the best

- Online play. Just killing each other free for all

- The flames in the game need to look the business because everything will be flame related

The game looks horrible already, it's by a small group of people (which doesn't mean it's bad, but they haven't been known for anything decent), and it's like a 3d version of dragon spirit. stay away, don't say I didn't warn you.

i wish i had two giant flaming dragon hands coming out of my back *sigh*

the game looks good. i might look into it.
i liked the announcer guy, he had a very deep voice... he's the reason im looking into the game at all... jk.

Well, the title explains it all -- Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire. Seems like a fantasy game involving creatures of fire fighting against humans, you know the whole deal. Looks like a decent game anyway. Nice find i0n.

dreamcastninja said:
The game looks horrible already, it's by a small group of people (which doesn't mean it's bad, but they haven't been known for anything decent), and it's like a 3d version of dragon spirit. stay away, don't say I didn't warn you.

Actually the games story is penned by Richard A. Knaak, who's one of the best-selling authors, and the man behind the immensely popular DragonLance series as well as other popular series based on Warcraft and Diablo

But yeah:yesnod: the team designers arnt kown 4 anythin...

Back