Dragon Quest????

yeah its going to release on the wiis launch.....but I have a feeling it won't be a good game.....I love dragon quest but......

The only thing i found was this:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMGYagCtBo[/MEDIA]

wow.....only 3 seconds!!

yeah.. lol, i wish they would release more info on dragon quest and final fantasy crystal chronicles, since they are supposedly launch games!

Ive never played Dragon Quest could someone fill me in to what its like?

Good to hear that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is a launch title, makes it even harder for me to decide just what to get first (Imean, besides Twilight Princess of course :yesnod: )...

Distant_Oblivion said:
Ive never played Dragon Quest could someone fill me in to what its like?

Good to hear that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is a launch title, makes it even harder for me to decide just what to get first (Imean, besides Twilight Princess of course :yesnod: )...

well there rpg games that set u as a person in a fantasy kingdom walking around to other towns and cities and once u are out of these cities you are attacked by monsters countless times. You alo have to go through dungeon and find things like magic keys and other stuff to help u on ur journey.

Well this one probably won't be like that...you see there was a game called Dragon Quest Swords....or something like that in Japan a whil back.....and all you did was slash enimies with the Wii mote. You don't even crontrol where you go.....The two games seem very very similair...........I just wouldn't hope for anything like Dragon Quest 8 which was a danm good game.

I just read an article that says it will be very similar to a Japanese game, Kenshin Dragon Quest, where u used a nerdy sword to attack enemies!
(But instead, you'll use the Wiimote)

ADD ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on IGN today and found out that DQ is being done by Square-Enix(duh) and Genious Sonority, the people behind Pokemon Battle Revoloution.

OH NO!!
DRAGON QUEST WII IS SET FOR SPRING 2007 IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!
goodby launch title:frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Last edited:
These screen shots look really improved maybe that's why it's coming out later than expected.

Attachments

• Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_06.jpg
    Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_06.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_07.jpg
    Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_07.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_08.jpg
    Dragon_Quest_Swords_Wii_08.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 141
Back