DS lite

Sarai_132

Nonis Sign Foppa!!
Mar 23, 2007
BC,Canada
Wii Online Code
8350-3257-9564-3066
I have a DS phat and was wondering if you guys thought I should exchange it for the Lite and if yes what do you think of black is there anything wrong with the black.

I've had a DS Lite for almost a year now. I would say go with the upgrade if you can. Try and get something for your "phattie" though. Every $$ counts. I was able to trade my old GB Advance for approx $50 towards the Lite.

As for colour, I don't think it matters. I have black to go with my PSP. My nephew has white and it looks dirty all the time. My daughter wants pink.

I would suggest getting some sort of screen protector to avoid scratches.

These are my thoughts.

Thanks I will defiantly think about black.

Get a lite much better than the old ds. I have a black one and its good but it gets dirty quick.

I bet $10(joke) that there have been at least ten of these threads. And everybody tells the person to get the lite and in the end the person is all happy that they got the lite. Sooo, get the Lite:cool:

Well I've just seen a friend today with his Lite. It actually has way better lighting then my ugly/phat. Some games on mine I can't play in sunlight but his looks like it'll be perfectly fine.

I asked this question a while back and was persuaded to change from phat to lite. Although I had to send it back because it was faulty, I had a little time playing on it and I can tell you it feels and looks much nicer. So go for it :) Still waiting for them to process my return :(

DS Lite is an excellent choice. As for the colour, I have a black DS Lite and I love it, but the one disadvantage of the colour is that finger-prints can be seen very easily and that makes it look dirty. Otherwise its a sexy colour.

I'll be upgraded if I win a tournament here this year, in October. The prizes are normally DS's. I won 2 years ago and got a normal DS, then came second last year (and won nothing :() and the winner got a black DS Lite. So hopefully I can get a prize in now, esp. they should have a DP tourney as well, so that's one more tournament chance.

Back