An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Dont get a DSi XL yet

Nintendo must of learned from EAs marketing ideas and applied it to handhelds

Snippets of information regarding Nintendo’s highly anticipated follow-up to the Nintendo DS were floating around this years Games Developer Conference.

Whilst none of this information should be taken as gospel, it has been confirmed that specific game developers have received DS2 development kits from Nintendo.

The new system features a dual screen, typical and characteristic of the original DS unit. However, the main difference is that the gap between the two screens are almost negligible, to the point that the user can use it as one big screen. It is also said to feature bigger and higher resolution.
DS2 will feature an accelerometer.
The dev kit is designed to be similar in power to the GameCube. As you may have already heard, the new DS is rumored to have an Nvidia Tegra chip.
An E3 2010 announcement and a late 2010 release is possible.

Link

So anybody gonna be foolish enought to buy this?

Or are you gonna be like me and wait a year for a smaller better disgined version?

i wasnt planning to buy the XL anyways..i might buy the new one right away only if the games are DS2 compatible only. BUT if they play the standard DS games then ill hold on to my lite for a while

Actualy they (nintendo power ) called it something like the nintendo 3ds or something like that.

Last edited:
It came out

:yesnod:The Nintendo DSi XL came out somewhere at the begining of april.

Back