EA gives Rock Band Wii a "No"

Sorry, this is a very old article and it's been posted before. The article date is January 2 if you hadn't noticed. Plus, like I said where it was posted before, the article only says they have no plans currently.. not that they never will.. (And they probably will)

nic7 said:
Sorry, this is a very old article and it's been posted before. The article date is January 2 if you hadn't noticed. Plus, like I said where it was posted before, the article only says they have no plans currently.. not that they never will.. (And they probably will)

yeah the article doesn't really sound like EA is saying "no" it sounds more like "not right now"

Right. I noted I wasn't sure, and I did a forum search to check for it...that's fine, just disregard this forum.

Meh, I'd rather buy multiplatform games on one of the other systems anyways.

Besides, there's no way I'd spend $140 on a game, and have no concrete way to download addition songs in order to get more playtime out of it (as opposed to the other systems that offer DLC)

I own rock band for the 360 and to be honest the guitar hero was a little better in some cases. I would not cry over this one after like a week of playing it loses its cool.

I think they should come out with a Drum Hero on the Wii though. That part is cool, and quite different from GH3.

DrMoze said:
I think they should come out with a Drum Hero on the Wii though. That part is cool, and quite different from GH3.

amen bruddah. amen.

the only part of rock band that really appeals to me is the drums, and making a separate "drum hero" game would be awesome.

That kinda sucks, but I dont think Im ready to throw down $170 for the game anyway, so...

I have it for the 360 and every weekend I have friends who want to come over and play it. The game is tremendous fun with friends specially f you have everything to play 4 player but is kind of boring if you play solo. Guitar sections are way to easy compared to Guitar Hero. The initial price never bothered me since your getting the game $60, guitar $50, drum $50, mic $10, usb hub $5 all in the box. The DLC is great but this game gets expensive fast because of it.

But I'm not surprised thats its not coming out yet since you can't buy seperate 3rd party guitars for the wii and heck they have not even gotten the bundle out yet for the ps2 version. I think part of the problem is the guitar issues they had which has caused them to redesign some of the hardware.

hmm...i'm wondering if nintendo has any plans to release an external hard drive for the wii. i mean, what are the two usb ports for anyway?

Well, the way I see it, you really not paying $170 for just the game, $170 for the game, drums, guitar, and a mic. And If I remember correctly, a Guitar is around $70. A mic is $25. And Drums are $90. So thats $60+70+25+90, which equals $245. So your actually saving a lot of money, so I think it's reasonable.

Back