Early Morning Rush?

happatk

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2008
First off, yes, I know that other people have asked how early they should show up for a Wii, but I feel that my case has not been addressed before.

Anyways, I just found out from a cute Gamestop sales clerk that a shipment of 9 Wiis is coming tomorrow morning. Because it'll be here during a workweek (and school day), and because there is no special holiday coming up, I don't need to show up there too early right?

I was planning on popping up at 9 am, then leaving once I got the precious Wii (so that I can take a mid-term exam). I think Gamestop shipments happen between 9:30AM and 11:30 Am, but I'm not sure. Is my logic correct, then? Or do I need to freeze my butt off at 7 AM and wait for the UPS man to come for a few hours? Hopefully one of you all will respond to this before tomorrow comes...

Well IMO it really depends on the temp outside (assuming that your Gamestop is not in a near by mall). I just gave up and got mine off eBay and I'm not sure if thats an option for you but still I'm just saying. Most people will buy the Wii's and just sell them on eBay for a small profit, thats what one of my friends has been doing.. that a** biter ! :lol:

welcome to wiichat both of you.If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I would go at about 7:30-8:00 just to make sure.
Grab some food on the way, and something to do of course. Time will go by in no time, and if you get it, update us :lol:

Thanks for the tips, guys! ^_^

Tomorrow morning at 7, I'll have to force myself to get out of my nice, warm bed, but it'll definitely be worth it if I can get my hands on a Wii!

God, it must be one heck of a system if it's still so hard to find after all of these months! :crazy: In truth, I've never really seen one in real life before... only in advertisements and in my dreams...But oh, I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

happatk said:
Thanks for the tips, guys! ^_^

Tomorrow morning at 7, I'll have to force myself to get out of my nice, warm bed, but it'll definitely be worth it if I can get my hands on a Wii!

God, it must be one heck of a system if it's still so hard to find after all of these months! :crazy: In truth, I've never really seen one in real life before... only in advertisements and in my dreams...But oh, I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

So did you get the wii yet?If you have any questions about the wii feel free to ask.

Back