Easy quick questions

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
Ok im reading alot of these forums and have actually learned alot about the wii cuz i plan on getting one. But i do have a few but very easy to answere and basic questions.

1-.do you absolutly need memory cards to save games or is this cpu thing good for saving games even without having one. Just curious cuz i plan on getting a card anyways.

2- how big is the "computer" on this thing...or memory...how many games do you figure it can save on the VC, how big are the games being saved anyways.

3- any further elaberations about the computer funcuality is welcome...would like to know all i can about this.

AND lastly, what kind of major improvments do you think they can make with the wii. I hear some people say its stupid to buy any game console on or near the release date cuz they will just come out with an improved version in a few months to fix any glitches/problems...though ill be damned if i would even notice anyways.

Sorry if this sounds silly or if i sound like an ultra noob that knows nothing, but im trying to catch on here.

1. mem cards are necesarry for gc saves only,

2. 512mb of memory on the nintendo wii which is plently, games are basically andywhere from 1mb plus (zelda NES was less than a MB on my SD card)

3. with the computer and an SD card you can put music and pictures and videos on it to watch listen to and view on the nintendo wii using the photo channel or capable games

Major imporvments that they could make with the wii is connectivity to other people

just to make komio just a bit more clear
1. The nintendo Wii has 512mb internal storage, this can save wii games, and mii's etc, but you will need a GameCube memory card to save gamecube games. So you DON'T need an SD card to save games, its just there so you can transfer save files to other peoples wii's.

Back