EB GAMES: Pre-order and Midnight launch Q's

1337endo

Motard
Oct 20, 2007
New Jersey, USA
Wii Online Code
3239-0851-6759-1030
Hi, my local EB Games is having a midnight launch. If you did not pre-order, do you think they would have extras? And would anyone know if it's too late to pre-order? I know I'm a little late to the race =/

Thanks.

I think its too late to pre-order from EB Games, I tried back in the middle of February and my EB games said they had taken all their pre-orders. As for extra copies, I don't think they will. The only copies there will probably be from the pre-orders.

probably so many people reserved everywhere in us theres a chance they might have copies like all other games on the walls

They will have extra copies.

I went to the Halo 2 launch at midnight, and lo-and-behold they had at least 50 extra copies.

Same at the Halo 3 launch.

I wouldn't worry about it.

just dont think about it nobody really starts to think about it till they read some post and they start getting all worried

well i reserve games becuase you can pay them off widly because i ordered in november i just put some dollars and even cents down everytime i passed by and becuase of the delays its already all payed off thats why i mostly pre-order because most places will order 5-7 extra copies which you probably could get because everyone already as preordered, Anyways try target or other low key locations that well mostly have copies

unless Nintendo did not produce enough copies, most stores will try to have atleast double the pre-orders in stock. When I worked for a company a while back, they usually forcasted 2-4x the number of Pre-orders for their initial stock, more if several other factors were met. I would assume that if the supply was there, most stores should have atleast double the amount of preorders available.

Pnuts said:
unless Nintendo did not produce enough copies, most stores will try to have atleast double the pre-orders in stock. When I worked for a company a while back, they usually forcasted 2-4x the number of Pre-orders for their initial stock, more if several other factors were met. I would assume that if the supply was there, most stores should have atleast double the amount of preorders available.

those company's didnt deal with nintendo though, they are known for not shipping the desired amount.

brawl will probably be as easy to get as galaxy. or maybe a bit more crazy. overall, most of you guys will have it by the 9th (latest: around 5:00pm)

Back