EB GAMES: Pre-order and Midnight launch Q's

Kingston said:
Try Blockbuster... I pr-ordered from Blockbuster yesterday without a problem

A friend of mine said he also did that. How much money are they requiring for a down payment? The usual 5?

Remember that if your preorder Gamestops will be having a tournament at around 9:00 before the game comes out.

CantGetAWii said:
I think its too late to pre-order from EB Games, I tried back in the middle of February and my EB games said they had taken all their pre-orders. As for extra copies, I don't think they will. The only copies there will probably be from the pre-orders.

where abouts did you try to pre order

i live in a tiny town town about 2 hours of toronto and i preordered it about 18th feb, and i was able to pre order it, but they also said ill be getting my copy likely on the 10th, so im guessing i got on the list for a second ship ment.

I actually just preordered a copy at Gamestop this afternoon and the sign in the window said you could preorder until Friday night.

I heard it was illegal to completely preorder your stock

like you have to at least some on the shelves. Not neccisairily all the time mind you..but they can't JUST sell them for preorders

zapasant93 said:
where abouts did you try to pre order

i live in a tiny town town about 2 hours of toronto and i preordered it about 18th feb, and i was able to pre order it, but they also said ill be getting my copy likely on the 10th, so im guessing i got on the list for a second ship ment.

I tried at the one in Oshawa, in the mall. Its a small store though mind you, so maybe thats why?

Anyways, I decided to order online from Toys R' Us with my options running low. Should get it on the 10th as well, since mail over here is not done over the weekends :drool:

My EB games here isn't doing a midnight launch, but they are opening 3 hours early for the game release. So I'll be there bright and early at 8am!:sick:

my eb games isnt having a midnight release, but i hae heard about a pretty tounament going all around canada, it goes from regionals, to provincials to nationals in new york, so ya its pretty big, i'de join, but ill be on vacation

Back