Eh....... Hi?

Smameron

WiiChat Member
May 10, 2007
Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
I know it's not advised to start a thread saying hi when you're a newbie on a forum, but hey! Seeing as there's a place for introductions I might as well, even if it is usually frowned upon! (So don't go thinking of me as a n00b because of this, OK?)

Welcome to the forum pal, or should i say NOOB!
Only joking, enjoy it here!
Lee.j :thumbsup:

Byuakuya said:
Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.

Is that an automated message? You say the same message to every person who introduces their selves :yesnod: :lol:

Enjoy your stay

Try to avoid Lee.Jarratt, He a n00b0id lol. J/K enjoy it here wer'e a friendly bunch really..

And I was thinking about that Automated message Lee lol

welcome to wichat and enjoy your stay. :eek:
i mean :mad2: heeey! i was so noob when i joined here! search
for: "smart plasmapunk" and find the post by me.
that's my first post.! yeha.

have a nice time!

Last edited:
Smameron said:
Aaaaaw... And there I was feeling special! :cryin:

You know what pal, you are very special and I respect you :thumbsup:
*COUGH*

I can't believe how many replies this crappy little hello message has had in this little time! People here must be quite decent! And Byuakuya, how could it come from the heart if it's an automated message! Eh? I ask you that!

Smameron said:
I can't believe how many replies this crappy little hello message has had in this little time! People here must be quite decent! And Byuakuya, how could it come from the heart if it's an automated message! Eh? I ask you that!

Yep, the members (including me) are just so decent :yesnod:
hehee

Smameron said:
I must admit, I have been caught red-handed. But even though it is automated, I really mean every word of it. Truly.

Byuakuya said:
I must admit, I have been caught red-handed. But even though it is automated, I really mean every word of it. Truly.
I believe you dont worry... :lol:

lee.jarratt said:
Yep, the members (including me) are just so decent :yesnod:
hehee

Right...:rolleyes: looks like I've gone off one big headed jerk already! (Only joking:prrr:!) Anyone like the look of sexy me in the pic?!? (Joking! Joking!!! I know I'm just a small fat ginger!)

Back